SPFL

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Stego1991 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

I know its not the greatest league around but any fans of SPFL here? Rangers absolutely demolished Motherwell yesterday 7-1 but do people think the red card was harsh?

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Rangers fan myself and it was most certainly two yellow cards.  The first yellow was for dissent and the second for deliberate handball.

The leagues entertaining so far this year, many teams close and taking points from each other. We are at a huge disadvantage to the EPL given the disparity on finance from SKY etc. Have to say the amount of money spunked in the EPL has put me off watching most of their games.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Nice to see fellow Gers fans on the forum, we better stick together LOL. WATP.

Stego1991 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

No one likes us we dont care lol! WATP #RangersFamily

Hibs-1875 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

https://goo.gl/images/XrRTv8

Sir David Gray ???

Stego1991 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Hibs-1875 wrote:

https://goo.gl/images/XrRTv8

Sir David Gray ???

Not doing so well now are they?

jamestoni WANTED $7
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

Make that 3 Gers fans lol

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Celtic fan here.. ?

I’m enjoying the football again this season, until BR decided to uproot and leave, Oh well the celts go on & on & on. ??? Hail hail all ???

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Celtic fan here.. ?

I’m enjoying the football again this season, until BR decided to uproot and leave, Oh well the celts go on & on & on. ??? Hail hail all ???

Thank fuck the golf seasons startin . Al b putting my self on the 3pm tee off times every saturday ?????? govan archers.4 me . wee arra peepel????

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Celtic fan here.. ?

Thank fuck the golf seasons startin . Al b putting my self on the 3pm tee off times every saturday ?????? govan archers.4 me . wee arra peepel????

Get Yer Clubs oot & don’t be slowin Us hoops up. ????

See ya in the 19th???

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)