Sorry Steve.. truly!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Hi Steve, Bandit,

I deeply apologise for the request of Mayan Stacks… I did not know there was a super feature buy!!! The wins I’ve seen on it was 3 scatter feature. But also worth noting was they was playing the enhanced bet feature, not bonus buying.. if you fancy a free demo with no sign up or no vpn just try that site called Wheelz, it lets one demo for free, nothing required!!
    once again truly sorry for the ignorance of my suggestion.. I’ll take half the blame😂👍🏻

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Smoothoperator wrote:

Hi Steve, Bandit,

I deeply apologise for the request of Mayan Stacks… I did not know there was a super feature buy!!! The wins I’ve seen on it was 3 scatter feature. But also worth noting was they was playing the enhanced bet feature, not bonus buying.. if you fancy a free demo with no sign up or no vpn just try that site called Wheelz, it lets one demo for free, nothing required!! once again truly sorry for the ignorance of my suggestion.. I’ll take half the blame😂👍🏻

I also meant to say it’s the 1st option when you try to purchase a bonus.. that’s the enhanced chance to land the bonus.,, please be aware it can also go a bit mad I the base game with the stacks, a bit like vs on wanted doaw good luck m8

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Smoothoperator wrote:

Hi Steve, Bandit,

I deeply apologise for the request of Mayan Stacks… I did not know there was a super feature buy!!! The wins I’ve seen on it was 3 scatter feature. But also worth noting was they was playing the enhanced bet feature, not bonus buying.. if you fancy a free demo with no sign up or no vpn just try that site called Wheelz, it lets one demo for free, nothing required!! once again truly sorry for the ignorance of my suggestion.. I’ll take half the blame😂👍🏻

“I did not know there was a super feature buy!!! “ …. Well that’s just one step too far, ban him … ban him right now …

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)