So who do you follow?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    daveyboosh WANTED $1
    Outlaw

As another Liverpool fan I’d rather have the goalie from sensible soccer has no one score s a penalty against him

Paulio71 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

yes and anfield lol

Scouse_Baz WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Lverpool for me as well,

Another Liverpool fan here, gutted about the Champions League Final, but looking forward to the new season.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Scouse_Baz wrote:

Lverpool for me as well,

Another Liverpool fan here, gutted about the Champions League Final, but looking forward to the new season.

Yay! another Liverpool fan more scouse in here at the moment xD might hurt the Bandits eyes looking at this thread soon 😀

chrismalin WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Your not alone there lad another Barnsley fan here ??

Lyons1988 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Manchester United

supernoodles WANTED $1
    Outlaw

All fucking leeds ..cue the we all hate<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”> Leeds scum but bring it on,our favourite song. Leeds,Leeds are falling apart again but we shall see,this is the year brothers and sisters when we bring football back to the world and bring football home for the people.</span>

supernoodles WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Come on you reds!!!

supernoodles WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Supposed to be quoting @chrismalin..good luck next season,all yorkshire we are.

Scouse_Baz WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Scouse_Baz wrote:

Lverpool for me as well,

Yay! another Liverpool fan more scouse in here at the moment xD might hurt the Bandits eyes looking at this thread soon ?

Haha I look forward to the next Liverpool v Man U match ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Scouse_Baz wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Scouse_Baz wrote:

Lverpool for me as well,

Yay! another Liverpool fan more scouse in here at the moment xD might hurt the Bandits eyes looking at this thread soon ?

Haha I look forward to the next Liverpool v Man U match ?

So do me and the Bandit bring out the RUM!

Goldie_Bhoy88 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Glory glory Man Utd! been a massive fan ever since my dad put that shirt on me aged 2 months?

chrismalin WANTED $3
    Outlaw

supernoodles wrote:

Supposed to be quoting @chrismalin..good luck next season,all yorkshire we are.

I know! 1st post so let me off!

U reds! ?

Slapheadste WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Forest fan here and have been for over 35+ years, through the good and bad

ESCJamie WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Paulio71 wrote:

my team is west bromwich albion and to be honest im gonna miss old trafford next year

Here Here BOING BOING, We have had an dreadful year with awful decisions when it comes to managers, If only King Darren Moore can been in charge sooner !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)