So who do you follow?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Let us know your team!

I’m a Liverpool fan.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

GET THOSE PICTURES OFF MY FORUM YOU BASTARD 😀

sportsbetpunk WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Barnsley for my sins

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

CHUNDER OR WHAT!

As you may have guessed, Manchester United is my team…. whom i started supporting in the early 80’s when we were shit so no glory support from me thanks for coming lol

I wish i could retaliate with a big Man U badge but i’m not that technically gifted lol

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

The Bandit wrote:

GET THOSE PICTURES OFF MY FORUM YOU BASTARD ?

NO! :p

Paulio71 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

my team is west bromwich albion and to be honest im gonna miss old trafford next year

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Paulio71 wrote:

my team is west bromwich albion and to be honest im gonna miss old trafford next year

Ahem! and what about ANFIELD!!!!! xD phahah

JamVanDerHam WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Fellow Liverpool man here also.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

JamVanDerHam wrote:

Fellow Liverpool man here also.

What are your thoughts on your goalie mate, keep him? Personally i reckon you should send him out on loan for a bit of experience, he could easily come back to be a very good keeper eh

JamVanDerHam WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I reckon we should go all in for Allison or Oblak, we’ve got the attack sorted so get the goalie sorted and we should be contenders.

As for Karius, he definitely needs some time away from the club to build a bit of confidence, hopefully he’ll come back better but I have my doubts.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I think he has got some potential he’s still a young kid in goalkeeper terms so maybe like you say getting an established keeper and playing karius in the FA/League cup etc would improve him.

valgore WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Look what United did with De Gea at first. He was abit pants then he got benched and given extra training or something (can’t remember if he was loaned out) then he bacame a beast lol

JamVanDerHam WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Having some proper competition wouldn’t do him any harm either, The choice between Karius and Mignolet is only trying to choose the lesser of two evils.

heavenlyshrew WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I have been a shrewsbury town fan for 35 years+ and i dont like wrexham or wembley=)

Kirby WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Burnley fan here.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)