So….. Skegness Butlins….

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I’m at cala gran Blackpool . Can not win a teddy here either! Just gona go on the 2 pound guaranteed shit teddy

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

?? waves at @thunderball6 picked a cracking week for it ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

?? waves at

Yeah great week . Rain and thunderstorms tomoz though .

sairbearprincess WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Oh wow, I bet you’re having a great time! I’ve never been to a Butlins but have heard they can be really fun for the little ones.  We went last year to a local caravan park and it rained so much that the pitches all looked liked swamps! There was mud everywhere! So it’s into the arcade to entertain them which, like you said, is very costly!  We ended up winning about 6 billion tickets which were then traded for a lollipop! ???

The WiFi was shocking too in the caravan! They had Wifinity and the two teens were leaning out of the caravan windows to try and get reception! The helpline was awful as they had this super annoying jingle that made me instantly vexed!

Luckily the WiFi in the clubhouse was good so the older ones were happy to be dragged along, even if they spent most of the night on their phones! Though TBF these places don’t cater for anyone in the 11-17 age bracket anymore!

Anyway have a fab time! I hope your Mrs is better after the tonsillectomy and you and the boys have an amazing time! Good luck with the FNAF toys! ????

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)