So I missed the top!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

DAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Blurgghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! carrots bucket bluuuuurrggghhhhhhh!!!!!

Pahahahah oppps i knew it was fucked the moment he said i could have 2k my record of winning money is gash!

horrible session that took the most unbelievable amount of time to capture and get onto youtube! hopefully the next time will be much better lol!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Ya barred ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

DAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Blurgghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! carrots bucket bluuuuurrggghhhhhhh!!!!!

Pahahahah oppps i knew it was fucked the moment he said i could have 2k my record of winning money is gash!

horrible session that took the most unbelievable amount of time to capture and get onto youtube! hopefully the next time will be much better lol!

So now we can rip into you for missing the top as well as choosing Paint ???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Btw it’s always heads when you toss a coin as well ??‍♂️

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

It’s not my fault its dat stupid games fault i’m not a jinx :_(

Oooohhhhh its the mouses fault that’s it i blame the mouse button O_O

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

It’s not my fault its dat stupid games fault i’m not a jinx :_(

Oooohhhhh its the mouses fault that’s it i blame the mouse button O_O

Yes it’s still your fault ?. I hope you hang your head in shame. Absolutely brutal video though.?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Was a very brutal session mate onwards and upwards again though I dunno when he will next wanna play though as always he will only be pressing record once he wants another go at em 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Was a very brutal session mate onwards and upwards again though I dunno when he will next wanna play though as always he will only be pressing record once he wants another go at em ?

That’s it mate I’m sure he’ll dust himself down and be back when good and ready. ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

You missed out on a nice couple of grand bonus there too! Very unfortunate but even though luck wasn’t on your side I have to say once again Steve’s nature of spontaneous generosity brings a smile to my face. What a solid guy. I mean, I know you work for him but I’ve seen so many times how it’s just in his nature to share his good fortune and success where he has it and he obviously enjoys making a difference to other people. And he never moans or gets bitter when a session doesn’t go his way, instead he reminds everyone to stick to what they can afford.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

argyl53 wrote:

You missed out on a nice couple of grand bonus there too! Very unfortunate but even though luck wasn’t on your side I have to say once again Steve’s nature of spontaneous generosity brings a smile to my face. What a solid guy. I mean, I know you work for him but I’ve seen so many times how it’s just in his nature to share his good fortune and success where he has it and he obviously enjoys making a difference to other people. And he never moans or gets bitter when a session doesn’t go his way, instead he reminds everyone to stick to what they can afford.

Very true @argyl53 people see only a small portion of what Steve has done for charities for people who required a bit of help etc. He is by far the most generous person I have ever met and it is my pleasure to be his mate he is a very solid bloke.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

He is by far the most generous person I have ever met

From the short time I spent with you guys in Blackpool, I can confirm this ?. Hopefully you will win the coin flip one day @Seedy ! Like @haz40 said, always go heads

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

The difference is though seedy some people will do good work for charities help people in need and shout from the rooftops about it to make themselves look good but when i recently found out about some great work done for specific unfortunate people without many people knowing then that says alot about someone’s character.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

The difference is though seedy some people will do good work for charities help people in need and shout from the rooftops about it to make themselves look good but when i recently found out about some great work done for specific unfortunate people without many people knowing then that says alot about someone’s character.

I see everything on a day to day basis mate and he doesn’t want to shout about it he just generally does it because he can and wants to. Like I said he’s a top bloke 🙂

Xbobmad wrote:

Seedy wrote:

From the short time I spent with you guys in Blackpool, I can confirm this ?. Hopefully you will win the coin flip one day @Seedy ! Like @haz40 said, always go heads

Ive tried heads i’ve tried tails lol im just crap at it lol although on the last one in blackpool rolla headbutted the coin onto the wrong side pahahahahahah

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Hold on were you in Blackpool?

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seedy wrote:

That’s better were you in Blackpool Xbox?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)