So I made a bet at work…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’ve been stuck in work tonight and after Uniteds result I couldn’t help myself but rub it in to a regular I get on with who’s a huge united fan. Before he left he made me a £10 bet with me that united will finish 3rd at the end of the season…so do you think I’ll be £10 lighter come the end of the season? 😀

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Well it won’t be Tottenham, they’ve got too many tough games. Think it’s Arsenal’s to lose but it’ll all go to the last day!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I think there is a chance of third mate. Spurs are fucked and will probably fall away, maybe they will surprise me but i doubt it.

United are coming 3rd or 4th imo and it will be close!

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

It’s a worthwhile bet as it will probably goto the last few games if not thee last of the season… Enjoyable bit of Fun for work. ???

Tbh I couldn’t even pick a winner, but Lol spurs ???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Easy money mate. Be like taking candy from a baby. ????

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

I agree with Bandit, Spurs are fucked. They’re falling off now.
    When it comes to Arsenal, I don’t see them making it. They’re not good enough away. They’re playing Wolves away next weekend, and I don’t see them winning that. United had the better game, but Arsenal scored on a shot that DeGea usually stops with both hands on his back, then they got a penalty they shouldn’t have had, which killed the game. United had playing chances. And this was Arsenal at home.

Arsenal got 5 away games left:
    Wolves
    Everton
    Watford
    Leicester
    Burnley

Wolves have been good this season, and as we saw today they almost beat Chelsea away. At home I put them as favourites against an Arsenal team who’s won only 1 game away in 2019, and it was a 2-1 win against Huddersfield.
    Everton has a better home record this season than Arsenal got away, and they managed a draw at home against Liverpool.
    Watford hasn’t lost at home in 3 months, and they’re doing quite decent at home.
    Leicester is like the previous 3, a mid table club where they win as much as they lose at home, and they’ve also done better at home than Arsenal has away.
    Burnley are shit, but they’ve managed to take some points from the top clubs this season, so why should it be any different with Arsenal?
    Arsenal are sitting on 19 points in 14 away games this season. I just dont see them being able to come out of these 5 games with 15 points.

So my final ruling is: United 3rd, Chelsea/Arsenal 4th/5th, Spurs 6th.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

I agree with Bandit, Spurs are fucked. They’re falling off now. When it comes to Arsenal, I don’t see them making it. They’re not good enough away. They’re playing Wolves away next weekend, and I don’t see them winning that. United had the better game, but Arsenal scored on a shot that DeGea usually stops with both hands on his back, then they got a penalty they shouldn’t have had, which killed the game. United had playing chances. And this was Arsenal at home.

Arsenal got 5 away games left:
    Wolves
    Everton
    Watford
    Leicester
    Burnley

Wolves have been good this season, and as we saw today they almost beat Chelsea away. At home I put them as favourites against an Arsenal team who’s won only 1 game away in 2019, and it was a 2-1 win against Huddersfield.
    Everton has a better home record this season than Arsenal got away, and they managed a draw at home against Liverpool.
    Watford hasn’t lost at home in 3 months, and they’re doing quite decent at home.
    Leicester is like the previous 3, a mid table club where they win as much as they lose at home, and they’ve also done better at home than Arsenal has away.
    Burnley are shit, but they’ve managed to take some points from the top clubs this season, so why should it be any different with Arsenal?
    Arsenal are sitting on 19 points in 14 away games this season. I just dont see them being able to come out of these 5 games with 15 points.

So my final ruling is: United 3rd, Chelsea/Arsenal 4th/5th, Spurs 6th.

You forgot Liverpool 1st city 2nd. Am i dreaming. ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haha I guess I’m the only one that think Spurs will make it to 3rd 😀

My predictions for them

Liverpool V Spurs – L

Spurs V Brighton – W

Spurs V Huddersfield – W

City V Spurs – D

Spurs V West Ham – W

Bournemouth V Spurs – L

Spurs v Everton – W

Pts 13 out of 21

Man United:

Man U V Watford – W

Wolves V Man U – D

Everton V Man U – D

Man U V Man City – L

Man U V Chelsea – W

Huddersfield V Man U – W

Man U V Cardiff – W

14 pts from 21

Final pt count:

Spurs: 74

Man United: 72

Top 5:

Liverpool

City

Spurs

United

Arsenal

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)