So i am launching a business venture – Can you help?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    orbitcsgo WANTED $0
    Outlaw

happy to help

BigBoyBiggins WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I’m down for it big man . Twitter or emails good dude

D2vyx WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I’m up for that mate @davidgorman08

Adiiee74 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

What an amazing thing to do.. count me in..

Ajt18 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi bandit, I should be able to help you out with a fiver; anything to make me some money haha.

Also, did you get a chance to read my email (from my gmail account)? I’d really appreciate it if you did

Instant_Bin WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Can you deposit via skrill or Paypal Steve? Trying to sort a mortgage at the minute so can’t have any gambling deposits on my bank statement. I know it’s only a fiver but the wife would go mad if it knackered the application so can’t chance it

Mrscarter2017 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’m interested can you let me know how to go about it please. X

stephblueyes WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Always happy to help!!

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I’ll have a blast

bainies WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’ll give it a go – please email me the details 🙂

simonastra WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Thanks bandit, the best thing I did today. Especially as it got raised to 18-1?

Frosty0908 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Send me a link please and I’ll download

Radar1974 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I’d be interested but I don’t use Twitter. I assume by commenting this will link to my email anyway? For no other reason than it is supporting non-league football clubs. it deserves a push. Sick and tired of seeing clubs fold in small communities because of lack of funding when they can give so much to the area. My local club Flixton FC has folded and they had just renovated the clubhouse and function hall. Now it just gathers dust behind barb wire fences ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Sorry folks, just keeping up with the emails, i will email everyone that has asked asap! Was just trying Final Countdown too…. didn’t go well haha

Poker555 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Count me in…worth giving it a go for the free money also and on the plus side ,helping yourself with a worth while venture..good luck

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 215 total)

The topic ‘So i am launching a business venture – Can you help?’ is closed to new replies.