So i am launching a business venture – Can you help?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $3,789
    El Bandito

Right. I am launching a business venture and the end result is that i will be giving £1,000,000 to a non league football team. Sounds crazy right, well that is my aim!

I have set up an affiliate partnership with the sports betting app “Kwiff” – I have seen it mentioned a couple of times on the forum and you may have seen it advertised on the TV, it is a sports betting app whereby any bet you place could get its odds super charged to something daft like moving from Evens to 30/1 is one i had for the Liverpool game on Sunday for example. I have been using it for a few weeks now and it is actually quite fun – the prices aren’t amazing on some selections but quite competitive in certain areas like goal bets etc

I am able to offer quite an interesting deal to get things kicked off and get the million pound pot moving, In return for anyone that downloads the app, through my link of course, and registers an account and places a £5 bet, I will give £10 cashback to. You will also receive a £10 bet that had already been placed on something as a freebie, so £5 in, £10 back off me, £10 bet off them and then your fiver to stick on something.

Worst case scenario for you is a £5 gain, i just need 5 minutes of your time basically.

If anybody is interested in helping me out with that, if you could just comment on here and i will email you with the details and get payment details for the £10 cashback.

Absolutely no worries if you don’t fancy it either.

EDIT – I best add, as i forgot to say, it is UK only and it is a mobile app so will need to be downloaded to a phone.

Just Basics WANTED $295
    Outlaw

I will have a bash mate. Do u have my email or shall i post it?

Quazzi WANTED $126
    Outlaw

Been waiting for this..

One problem, where’s your link?

The Bandit WANTED $3,789
    El Bandito

Just Basics wrote:

I will have a bash mate. Do u have my email or shall i post it?

I will DM you on Twitter mate, probably easiest.

The Bandit WANTED $3,789
    El Bandito

Quazzi wrote:

Been waiting for this..

Yeah i haven’t posted it yet mate, i have used bitly to shorten it and it sometimes doesn’t actually show up as a link so i thought i would just contact each person individually

Quazzi WANTED $126
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

Been waiting for this..

Yeah i haven’t posted it yet mate, i have used bitly to shorten it and it sometimes doesn’t actually show up as a link so i thought i would just contact each person individually

Alright lad, count me in e-mail or twitters fine, @s1onxTV

The Bandit WANTED $3,789
    El Bandito

Quazzi wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

Been waiting for this..

Can’t seem to find the message button mate, follow me back @YouBanditTube and it will probably show up for me, cheers!

Eightblack WANTED $283
    Outlaw

I’ll definitely do it but I’ll have to wait till Tuesday to deposit if that’s OK, I’m @eightblackeven on twitter

Quazzi WANTED $126
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

Been waiting for this..

Can’t seem to find the message button mate, follow me back @YouBanditTube and it will probably show up for me, cheers!

Can’t believe I wasn’t following you already!! Anyways I am now so should work.

The Bandit WANTED $3,789
    El Bandito

Eightblack wrote:

I’ll definitely do it but I’ll have to wait till Tuesday to deposit if that’s OK, I’m @eightblackeven on twitter

Thanks mate, I will DM you shortly

Philinds1 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I’ll give it a go @Philinds1

The Bandit WANTED $3,789
    El Bandito

Philinds1 wrote:

I’ll give it a go @Philinds1

Thanks mate, i will DM you shortly.

Djneeds WANTED $35
    Outlaw

If it seems to good to be true…. ahh fuck it ill have a go 😂👍

The Bandit WANTED $3,789
    El Bandito

Haha, it is something i am up against tbh – many people think that it is indeed, too good to be true haha I will drop you an email mate

Mattyr27 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Sounds good am in mate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 215 total)

The topic ‘So i am launching a business venture – Can you help?’ is closed to new replies.