So i am launching a business venture – Can you help?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Malkychamp wrote:

Bandit are you doing this offer exclusively for the forum? If not i could direct some traffic your way

No mate, it is going to be for the full campaign, if you know of anyone that wouldn’t mind doing it then by all means, get them to email me and i can go from there. [email protected]

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Bandit are you doing this offer exclusively for the forum? If not i could direct some traffic your way

No mate, it is going to be for the full campaign, if you know of anyone that wouldn’t mind doing it then by all means, get them to email me and i can go from there. [email protected]

Perfect I will have a word with the mods when i get home and make sure they don’t mind me posting it up.

And to all other get on this great offer 😀    shame i have an account 🙁

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Bandit if I send the link to someone else do there just then email you the picture and details and then the 10 quid cash bk will go to them.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Kingpab wrote:

Bandit if I send the link to someone else do there just then email you the picture and details and then the 10 quid cash bk will go to them.

Yes mate, it is best for them to email me so i can get payment details direct from them, or i can email them if you want to just give me their email address, email it me etc

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Think he’s going to email you now  Cheers man

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

It seems it needs pointing out, as i have already received the first batch of hate mail lol

This venture does not operate on a revenue share basis, there is no money resultant from anyone’s loss. Kwiff are paying a flat CPA per person, from this CPA, i get the £10 back i gave as cash back, i put some money in the Soccer Million pot and i make some money myself. Hence, business venture.

The first campaign will actually probably see me pour any money i have made myself in to team sponsorships, programme pages, adverts etc because i want it to be a recognisable brand in the future. I have already sponsored team sheets, injury time, match balls and done ticket giveaways at 3 or 4 non league football clubs, my aim is to do the same with around 150 teams. Clearly that isn’t going to be free now is it but the way i see it is i am putting good money in to grass roots football.

If there is any of that that you do not agree with, please don’t participate.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Kingpab wrote:

Think he’s going to email you now  Cheers man

Good stuff mate, much appreciated.

Katiep WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hiya bandit id love to help out but ive recently had to stop gambling online but i think its a great thing your trying to do and best of luck with it. Could you play abit of book of ra mystic fortunes for me please. Many thanks. .. oh and keep up the amazing vids your truely bonkers but my god you make me howl lol x

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Shame it’s not Rugby, I probably would have signed up for that 🙂

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

count me in bandit

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Cheers Katie, yeah i will give it a bash when i see it next, no worries on participating in this, appreciate you still tuning in!

@comedyfootball WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Im in.

Monito WANTED $26
    Outlaw

Sounds like an amazing idea. Ignore the hate, bad days when you are getting ridiculed for doing something good. Lower league clubs can always do with investment as it can increase their long term prospects!

I am in. I have done my footy bets for tonight but I will happily use the site tomorrow.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Emails sent folks, much appreciated.

zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Ok, Why not!!!

Couldn’t back a winner in a one horse race, however, entertains me!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 215 total)

The topic ‘So i am launching a business venture – Can you help?’ is closed to new replies.