So how does RTP work…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gecksy WANTED $17
    Outlaw

..anyone explain it in easy language?

I played a game tonight with 96.31% RTP and for approx £20 worth of spins on 20p a spin, I reckon I got a max 80p back on those spins.

I was watching in amazement tbh, I would love to know how many spins gave something back as opposed to nothing, is there a way to find out?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Theoretical RTP is the calculated amount returned to the player(s) versus the amount wagered by the player(s) over a large number of spins, represented as a percentage. By large we’re essentially talking infinite, however the more spins that are made, the closer the actual RTP will be to the theoretical RTP described.

What slot were you playing on, out of interest? Because that is 4% RTP over 100 spins, which is pretty abysmal.

Gecksy WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Theoretical RTP is the calculated amount returned to the player(s) versus the amount wagered by the player(s) over a large number of spins, represented as a percentage. By large we’re essentially talking infinite, however the more spins that are made, the closer the actual RTP will be to the theoretical RTP described.

What slot were you playing on, out of interest? Because that is 4% RTP over 100 spins, which is pretty abysmal.

It was eye of horus, I imagine I am wrong re what I got back, but it definitely felt like that lol, that every spin was a dead one

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Ah Eye of Horus! No, that’s probably about right. It either does nothing or everything. I think the base game has a really poor share of the RTP compared with the bonus.

I’ve had the same experience that you’ve had with this game many times!

Valoronly WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I have had similar spent £45 then got a bonus which paid £59 SO IT APPEARS FOR THIS GAME THE RTP IS VERY MUCH USING THE BONUS

THE BASE GAME IS AWFUL

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Yep. Essentially each game splits it’s RTP between it’s base game and it’s bonus. As everyone knows bonanza is probably the best game for the amount of spins.. My best is 7 rounds of 100 spins at the end I had my starting balance. But to compensate that you can easily get a bonus pay 1-15 x. Very frequently.. And 1 in 500 bonuses is 500x 1 in 5000 bonuses is 1000x  +

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)