So did JB get blocked?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Seedy after reading all the stuff JB said asking to ban him, did you do it?

I can understand why people get annoyed with him but the last week has been entertaining as hell on here because of him. I hope he doesn’t get banned completely,

As for him over at TGC he definitely got pulses going over there. I’ve never known 1 person come in like a whirlwind and cause so much havoc.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Kingpab wrote:

I can understand why people get annoyed with him but the last week has been entertaining as hell on here because of him. I hope he doesn’t get banned completely,

As for him over at TGC he definitely got pulses going over there. I’ve never known 1 person come in like a whirlwind and cause so much havoc.

No he is not banned I told him to just log off and walk away to cool himself off as it seems that’s all he needs to do sometimes.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Hopefully he’s had a sleep and feels better today. I don’t think @seedy would block him, he’s not showing as blocked.

mattywest11 WANTED $30
    Outlaw

I know some were saying ‘he’s an adult he can stop himself coming on here’ but the guy begged for a time out over and over? Why is it hard to grant that?

He’s spent every hour of every day over the last few days on here and on TGC which already in itself isn’t healthy spending your time on a forum isnt exactly productive. He’s telling you he’s compulsive and won’t be able to keep away without a time-out so why couldn’t you just do it for him?

maybe worried the forum will go back to being slow like a few weeks away I don’t know, but I’m pretty sure if a less active member asked for it you’d grant it.

Hes mentioning about his new business venture just beginning but it seems from how passionate he’s getting on these forums and how much time he’s wasting on here, that his priority over the last few days has completely revolved around his threads rather than reality

its not a dig I’m just curious as to why you couldn’t follow through with his request

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

mattywest11 wrote:

I know some were saying ‘he’s an adult he can stop himself coming on here’ but the guy begged for a time out over and over? Why is it hard to grant that?

He’s spent every hour of every day over the last few days on here and on TGC which already in itself isn’t healthy spending your time on a forum isnt exactly productive. He’s telling you he’s compulsive and won’t be able to keep away without a time-out so why couldn’t you just do it for him?

maybe worried the forum will go back to being slow like a few weeks away I don’t know, but I’m pretty sure if a less active member asked for it you’d grant it.

Hes mentioning about his new business venture just beginning but it seems from how passionate he’s getting on these forums and how much time he’s wasting on here, that his priority over the last few days has completely revolved around his threads rather than reality

its not a dig I’m just curious as to why you couldn’t follow through with his request

I have dealt with JB for a long time and he is in no way an idiot yes he does go off the rails in his theory talks but previously he has said the same logged off and come back later refreshed. If i deemed him to be in any sort of position where it was causing him harm like gambling to much etc i would perma ban him just to help him out.He just gets himself to invested in what he believes in his thread but deep down he is not a bad egg.

But hey if you all think he needs the break ill ban him now i bet i get a email asking for me to undo it though :/

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Ok i have stuck him on spectate only as even is he is banned he could still view the forums i will await me email with baited breath. 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Ok i have stuck him on spectate only as even is he is banned he could still view the forums i will await me email with baited breath. ?

Does that mean @Haz40 is going to be very poor?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Ok i have stuck him on spectate only as even is he is banned he could still view the forums i will await me email with baited breath. ?

Only permanent bans will be accepted as a winning bet. Temporary bans dont count. Article 1528 paragraph 98 . 7 of the t’s and c’s ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Seedy wrote:

I dunno ask @Haz40 he could already be in the Bahamas 🙂

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Makes me wonder on his flooringcompany. How much flooring can you do while trolling websites 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Seedy wrote:

I dunno ask @Haz40 he could already be in the Bahamas ?

Only in my dreams seedy. I’ll have to settle for overcast Derbyshire today. ☁️☁️

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Kingpab wrote:

No he is not banned I told him to just log off and walk away to cool himself off as it seems that’s all he needs to do sometimes.

Yeah hopefully he resets and comes back again soon. I do think he brings more positive then negative to this forum tho.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Makes me wonder on his flooringcompany. How much flooring can you do while trolling websites ?

I don’t understand how anyone can be online so much, it takes me hours to reply. ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I was watching American Pyscho last night after reading some of the threads JB started on TGC and it left me a bit gutted I’m no good at video editing.

Really would love to edit this scene, obviously edit the Atm screens picture to one of JBs posts on TGC and when the cop car shows up after he leaves the cash machine  I’d tag Seedy as it and then the rest that show up later tagged asTGC mods ??.

“I don’t want to leave anything out here. I guess I’ve trolled maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um… I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to troll a LOT of people. And I’m not sure I’m gonna get away with it this time. I guess I’ll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I’m a pretty uh, I mean I guess I’m a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at TGC, so you know, keep your eyes open.”

?? I have too much time on my hands with a week of work

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

been away for few weeks and nothing changes fuck me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)