Slotting “OMG” Moments

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Hey all,

I was having a bit of a session on a few of the older slots yesterday (no megaways!!) when I came to Terminator 2. Fourth bonus in…..free spins with flames. My 3rd Hot Mode ever. Instantly, its get out of chair, hand to mouth, “OMG, OMG, OMG”. You know the drill. You just know a big win is incoming. In the end it went for 830x which was phenomenal.

It got me thinking – are there many slots these days that actually get your blood racing? That get you so pumped up, before you even win a bean? I can’t think of many – for me, its definitely Terminator 2 (I would’ve included the Goonies Red Key, but as that’s done me for less than 100x both times I’ve had it, the thrill isn’t as high)

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

It used to be if i was trying a high stake shot on Captain Venture and the bonus landed as it could go absolutely bonkers, not so much these days though as i struggle to hit a decent one now lol

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Paint when it actually goes over 10x ??????

But for me DHV when the first x6 wild drops your hoping the others follow. ?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

bonanza when you hit GOLD  +5 +5  AND IT PAYS

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

For me it’s Bonanza and Montezuma for some reason.
    Also the Happy Holidays slot and same as you, T2 by microgaming. Think happy holidays was the name. It’s basically a T2 clone, so.

Grats on the win though!

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

Mine is controversial as it is a horrible slot for tilting… Extra chili. I used to do a lot of £20 bonus buys going for 24 spins. Id occasionally hit a £500-600 hit from those but mostly burnt through a good few hundred before I’d see any return.  The reason it gets me excited though is because twice i have hit £5,000+, and on the second time I hit a £4,225 i(I posted that big  win here) hit and then turned it up to £100 bonus buys and turned that into £14,000. Love the slot but hate the slot. Nothing more heartbreaking than watching 4 or 5 consecutive losses on that fucking bonus wheel.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Yeah, bonanza for sure. Also, when you get the first 2 books on reels 1 and 2 and explorer drops in on reel 3.. heart races for 4 and 5. 🙂

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Wild desire when u get 3 wilds and that wait for the 4th .

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

Wild desire when u get 3 wilds and that wait for the 4th .

I had 3 wilds on a wild desire once – for no win. Yup, reels 3, 4 and 5 with no connection on 1 and 2.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Book of Ra bonus always used to get me well excited, though my only true OMG moment was the glorious day I got the second highest symbol, which normally is a total no-show, then on the fifth bonus spin it dropped in 1 & 2 and I was like oh alright at least it’s a win, then third reel and I was like ok bonus is at least not a write off, then fourth and I was like wow that’s got to be decent and finally fifth for “OMG!” – all this happened in a couple of seconds but I can remember every moment.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Captain Venture for sure when he’s in the mood to get his wheels out you know it could go bonkers and there’s always the dream that the wild line will actually drop so far my best is 4 wilds.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)