Slots request

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Roytjuh WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi mate,

Give Onion Head a chance to redeem himself 🙂

Cheers!

Aminius123 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

More True Cult. I like the music 😀

Flaggel WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Going back to the old days, Captain Venture was always a good ride, sometimes shite, sometimes right. I assume it’s not available on the bonus buy place. Nice to see a bit of Gandalf recently, would also like to see the picks from people (from backinamo) even if it is predetermined. Well done keeping us all entertained Steve

Steveant84 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey
    I keep seeing people get 5 scatters on Le bandit so you get the rainbow every spin.
    Could you try to session it and naturally drop the 5 scatters as I don’t think it’s possible on bonus buy

0ctavian WANTED $2
    Outlaw

hello, can you please give the return of the Green Knight? Wilds are sticky and can get up to 100x

R1D5EY WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Bandit/Steve Fancy doing a single slot session on King Kong Cash Even Bigger Bananas Jackpot King on a slightly bigger stake? 3 quid ish

Seen some class hits on it but obviously not for me which is standard lol. Seems to have decent base potential aswell

Cheers

Whitelighter WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Sorry for posting this again but my ideas seem to get lost in the post. These suggestions could blow the bloody doors off. I wonder if you ever take a look at these slot suggestions because there are plenty different suggestions to the last 25 videos that have gone out. Why don’t you take a look at them and make a video just from these requests. Here is my list of top bombing suggestions that could blow the bloody doors off. Pine of Plinko 2, (Print Studios, Relax), Land of Zenith, Joker Troupe, Mad Cars (Push Gaming), Rise of Atlantis 2 (Blueprint), Road Rage, Punk Rocker, Punk Toilet (No Limit), StackEm (Hacksaw)

Bigmac1079 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’ve probably asked before but any chance of some old school slots one day please bandit , captain bob or Montezuma maybe 🤔

Rydogs95 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Have requested this before but obviously its what you fancy. But can you please reconsider lost relic bonus buy on the game “wild west duels” think its called. It is the most expensive bonus so i dont mind the stake. Give it 3 times and call me a mug if it goes bad 🤣

seen some big wins on it from others in the past!

Azza1985 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Reactoonz

Muzzle123 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Try king arthur 10k seems could be a good payer

zeroneighbours WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Can you please play Big Bass Amazon Extreme but keep music on , from 2023 Reel Kingdom are now using in house composers, so Amazon Extreme/ big bass Halloween/ Big bass floats your boat are ok without having to turn music off (i don’t work for reel kingdom, i work in a warehouse lol ) Also can you go old skool and have a session on Bruce lee cos i love that game  thanks matey

LukeyP WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Samurai Dogs. New game I played yesterday. Did about 10 super bonus buys and won on 9 of them. 😀

H8z3d WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Insane game no one ever plays is ZAP ATTACK , pays on it are insane. I’m sure it’s a thunderkick game

Nellyp44 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Howdy bandit, you tried beam boys yet? Would like to see you play that.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)