Slots request

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    GBlay WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hola Bandit.

You really should give Sugar Supreme Powernudge a bash, it has the potential to really go off it’s tits, despite being a pragmatic game!

Cheers mate, keep up the great work, hope your gob feels better.

hanutich WANTED $1
    Outlaw

would love to see some Pine of Plinko 2. Cheers!

AppleSux WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Please try misery miner by actually playing the game. The regular 3 coin bonus often upgrades in the game. You can tell because it will bring in 4 bombs then 3 bombs and then another 3 bombs so the bottom opens up. On £2 stakes I’ve had over a dozen wins over £1000 with the highest 3400 so far

Connorjay0416 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Give the original Ted a try on high steaks I’ve been playing it on 1-2 pounds recently and have still been getting huge wins!

Notorioisgl WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Never seen you play “power of Thor megaways “ it has some amazing potential essentially if you gamble the spins all the way 😏

.o EL DEV o. WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Steve,

These bonus buy feature games should apparently give you a higher chance at hitting the bonus, but sometimes it takes the ****
    If some of these games charge up to 200% for these features why not see if they actually give you more (and better) bonuses/ results?
    How about giving certain games 100/200 spins with the feature on and compare them to 100/200 spins of that amount but without the feature.
    It’s just like spinning on a higher amount and hunting for a bonus (with the non bonus buy feature

Would love to see how that plays out. Base game wins will at least (and hopefully) make up for the extra costs of the spins.

And something else: I’ve sent you a couple of e-mails over the past couple of weeks about the shorts, but haven’t heard from you yet. Any chance you could look into those? I’ve used the contact form. I’ve got a couple of things set up for you

Cheers!

Crusty WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey boys.

hope this is the right place to put in my slot request, Proper love juicy fruit obviously as it’s been good to me.

would love to see some juicy fruit megahold just the same as doghouse megahold pretty much but I gamstopped myself so I can’t play them.

good luck fellas on your spins.

Professor WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Play ‘Mysterious’ and land 3 wilds of any feature and see if the resurrecting free spins pays out

Marsha118ush WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I know you always confuse drop’em and stack’em but could you do a couple buys of stack’em. I’m pretty sure you opened it and sacked it off last time haha

Kellyano WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi could you possibly play the cult and maybe hex again please

and also I also play the same games over and over haha but with no sound

thank you

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Any chance of some Temple of Torment please? I want to see what the gold FS does only triggered the silver one. Cheers @thebandit

.o EL DEV o. WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Quite hooked on Pirots 2, seems to have massive potential.
    Maybe try a couple of bonus buys since you haven’t played that for a while?

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

That Ave Caeser dynamic ways is worth a few more tries it’s important which bonus it lands on the best two for me are multiplier/sticky wilds. Saw massive wins on it.

Also from that provider see if they have baboon to the moon got the monkeys only 3 across and with a multiplier £625 for 25p! & time of Chronos(has a respin bonus like money train) had £700 for 20p. @thebandit

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)