Slot suggestions/ideas

Would people like to see a video of the old school slots

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1 yes
  • #2 no
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    m3rcuryus WANTED $1
    Outlaw

love your videos!

you may try in the Mayan Stackways not the bonus buy but activate the “stackways featurespins” and spin a few. It can be really good 👍🏻

Jscott WANTED $3
    Outlaw

hi bandit. been watching on youtube for ages now. thought might be time for a request

to top vikings unleashed reloaded and itll be a mission but to get max max max

Mr_red_dwarf WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Great channel mate. I too got addicted to moolah in Vegas last year. Have had a few hits online with Propoganda slot, something you could perhaps look into playing.? Keep up the good work. Kev

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit mate,

Try pop games.

hippo pop you will need to gamble twice to get max spins. And yes you will likely lose a few but it usually does very well once you get the 12 free games.

Hornz86 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Someone please tell bandit that on Benji killed in vegas he doesn’t want the men he want small symbols split I upload my max win but I take it he hasn’t looked at it lol

Shortyy WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hi bandit, been watching for a good 9 month straight now. By far the funniest, entertaining YouTuber/slot user. May I request a game I haven’t seen for a while. I know you like to play hacksaw games so I’d love to see pug life make a return to your videos. Both bonus’ seem to make profit for me when I play it. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)