Slot suggestions/ideas

Would people like to see a video of the old school slots

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1 yes
  • #2 no
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Ruckerdee89 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Been watching your YouTube channel for a few years now must say I loved the idea of buying a bonus with real cash and comparing to the free play to see the difference. Also I’d love to see a video of the old school games like book of dead, magic mirrors, dog house, dead or alive, donuts, kong etc

Davyally18 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

been a fan a while now m8 and was wondering if you would give castle of terror a bash super buys since you can buy them now m8 best of luck 👍

lickmyjiblets WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Love the channel following you a long time now and it never gets boring keep up the great work. if you could give Montezuma the original a bash if possible would love to see it.

drickson18 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Can you play san Quentin please

Kingheb123 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Yo bandit loving the content 👌.  Any chance playing avalon gold on super gamble.

Billy B WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Brilliant as always been loving the consistency I’d like you to try some sugar rush and if it goes above 1500x I wanna mention lol 😂

Good luck dude.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

I may have found the perfect slot for you to wager on(mrvegas). It’s called Professor Clanks Combinator, it doesn’t spin slowly during the respins clicking the button actually fast spins it(if symbol’s shit).

Gathering 5 cash amounts gives you a respin bonus, once this ends you have the option to gamble or collect the win but, the nifty part is you can choose half or all. Additionally it has the old school pie with many options(how big or small the win section is) you get 3 attempts to gamble your winnings.

Each losing gamble halves your win. Definitely worth trying and the hit rate of it in the base, will more than keep you going.

Give it a bash off video at small mid stakes to see what you think first? @thebandit

ps I’m very surprised you haven’t asked Phil what slot has the best hit rate? A site I use called lottomart displays this.

Slotty WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hey Bandit,

mate you used to play noLimit Bushido all the time some time ago. Would be perfect now, that you can just buy the geisha bonus.

Your friend should start updating the website and make it mobile friendly. I know it’s all about the links and other then you telled in your explanation Video you do get affiliate reward for bc.game? Can‘t understand why you did say that, when you‘re obviously promoting on here.

Keep it up. Love your vids and did miss them when you were gone.

timwuzhere WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Give Plunderland a shot, I had a lot of fun playing it a very enjoyable slot.

JIBz WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Do a Compition between you vs Phil, 10 bonuses vs his 10 bonuses the winner keeps profits #banditVsPhil #Philgoingdown

Nasking70 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi bandit can u give bash walk the shame many thanks

PIKO94 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

bring back “kick the baby” xD
    now that’s out the way… can we please see some feature spins on the hacksaw games you play?
    rip city… mayan stacks. pretty much all the newer hacksaw games have the ability to do them and honestly ive had some huge sessions.

please try not to be put off by a bad run cos the balance does go down quick but the payout is insane if you stick it out. (obviously not guaranteed but its slots what is)

Dg666999 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Can we have a real king session maybe lower stakes £1 £2 £3 £4 but not green tube version inspired version instead

Danny36 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Spicy meat ball megaways you sexy bastard!

Luckyrooo WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Infective Wilds

Magicians Secret

The Money man

Gold Oasis

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)