Slot spin cost

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Hello,

Ive just been thinking about cost of slot spins ie. Stake.

What’s the most you have ever spun on? Maybe it’s £1 but maybe u accidentally hit spin on one of them games that let’s you spin £500 (madness).

Has anyone hit a bonus by accident doing this or hit a mega win on a “fuck it I’ll have 1 last spin with £40” . I seem to recall Bandit doing £100+ spins on wonky couple of years ago. And he I think he hit something. Will have to check.

Personly I’ve only gone up to a couple of quid.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Most ive ever got up to was £6 a spin on wonky…came in too 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I’ve done £150 spins on Wonky before, I think a line of tomatoes paid me just over £10k round Dave’s one night as he built the computer lol

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

A few years ago, when I was a bit more mental, my bank gave me a £5k overdraft, and like a nob I decided to do 50x £100 spins on Deal or no Deal – The Bankers Riches. Amazingly I hit a bonus in my last few hundred, but it was the worst one of the three (to those that know this slot, it was the Reel Banker, which is unlimited free spins until the banker appears and he normally appears straight away for a big fat zero bonus!). Anyway I couldn’t bare to watch, so I clicked start and walked away. When I returned my balance was sitting at £35k! The bloody thing when for 350x, I couldn’t believe it, was honestly shaking lol.

Samanthallen WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I did a £150 spin on montezuma pressed max bet by mistake didn’t give me a penny bk ha was gutted at the time

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Once a £200 spin but only becasue i was well above max winnings on bonus does that count?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)