Slot requests for Bandit!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Couldn’t find the old thread, I did have a good hunt around, must have not been posted in for a little while!

Steve – could you buy a few Legend of the Pharaoh’s feature buys please? Bit of a different slot, can take a little while to land the bonus, but it can go huge if you get the right setup!

Jok3st3r WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Immortal Romance for me please Mr Bandit, specifically for a wild desire. I’ve had four of them in one session 0x, 0x, 10x & 12.5x. This again ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

That BTG one you played last time, with the round sweet things as symbols… I forget the name ?? Or Genie Jackpots megaways or Millionaire please ?

bobibopo WANTED $9
    Outlaw

One of my biggest wins was on Alaskan fishing back in 2008, is a lot like fish party, would be great to see it again.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

That BTG one you played last time, with the round sweet things as symbols… I forget the name Or Genie Jackpots megaways or Millionaire please

+1 plz. Never seen you play it yet and it’s got huge potential I’ve heard…

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Eye of Horus for me if you could bandit. It will pay big, I met mystic meg in a dream haha.

Raven952 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Be good to see icywilds, grim muerto and well of wonders, had some pretty decent wins on those.

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

I would love to see top feature on goonies gamble all the way to top no fucks given top or no balls 😉 cheers ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Is the Alien slot still around? If so I wouldn’t mind seeing The Bandit take down the Queen! 😀 Never seen that slot pay well though.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Please play the new Thunderkick slot called Carnival Queen @thebandit

it has a pretty high jackpot and has increasing multipliers in base and free spins 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)