Slot Request

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Richc1976 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Could you play 3 bonuses on the new big bass bonanza Aztec if they have got it. If not then the original big bass bonanza. It’s my Birthday on Sunday it’s make my day for you to do my request. If your feeling generous and want to do a giveaway then I’ll take whatever you make on the 3rd bonus 😉 Cheers

Howie16 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Can I get a request for jamming jars pls

Jammyjar WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi bandit could you play jammin jars 2 and build it up and could you play kong k9 please

PooBricks WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Bang a few out on pirrots mate, bloke like you should be able to blow the doors off

chrisfleming9 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

We have to do extra chilli buys ..no less than 16 spins ..i need stevie to swear more and this slot he loves will do it

chrisfleming9 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

and after his voice has gone swearing at extra chilli he has to play madame destiny MW another slot he loves to play

m3rcuryus WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Steve,

Hope you are well?

If the game “Ave Caesar” available then do the druid bonus. 😉

Shmee WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Steve

loving these daily vids

Could I request fire hopper,
    it can be a bit of a ripper lol, but it has given me my biggest ever win of 13,500X
    I’m sure I have uploaded the vid on big wins page

Good luck

Lollypopper87 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hear me out… Wait for it… Rotten. And yah I know the game is gonna do your bollocks in and usually I’d apologise for that… But I can’t cause its just entertainment purrrreee bollock done in entertainment.

((Btw made this account years ago and can’t change my user name, I’m LauraG on twitter and YouTube 😁 just in case you thought you had two trolls mwhaha))

Haze87 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Maybe give Time Spinners or The Respinners a go Bandit. Both of them have handed me some decent wins in the past

cxrey_86 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hello you walking past wanker 😉 how about trying mental on £1 stake I know it’s £777 but I don’t think you would regret it

Cannixio WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Bison megaways.. buffalo!!

Mystery one. Can give some serious ways..

Diamond mine megaways too..

Don’t be a jellyfish. Sound.

chazzle bazzle WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Max Megaways is worth a few buys if its available 👍

UndyingFatRex WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Disturbed (NEW No Limit Game) not sure if on crypto site yet but worth a look, super bonus can go absolutely nuts like mental

Insanemadness WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Steve,

Could you play Return of Kong Megaways, I won £12 Grand on site called Unibet in 2018.  I know this game is hard to bonus but if and when you reach MAX megaways it really can go off its tits, as you famously quote on a daily basis lol

Cheers David

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)