SLOT NEMESIS!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    IDeNCHI WANTED $3
    Outlaw

What is the 1 slot you either cant bonus or after £7.2 million it gives you a 5X bonus lol mine is MONTEZUMA iv only ever managed 2 bonuses on monte and both times its been a bonus guarentee and im talking 1000,s of spins! And now my brand new unwanted nemesis is The Goonies iv never had a real bonus and iv only had the skull flash once for a terrible bonus of Datas colossal symbols which landed J,s which i think was 8X…. Now i know Bandit has a thing with book of dead which for me is my fav slot and dont have a problem with getting a nice quick bonus on. So what is everyone elses???

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

goonies… really?? that game is insanely easy for me to bonus, on a bad day the skull flashes on average 1 in every 50 spins, even had the red flash, my games are eastern emeralds and napolean, moved on from them games now tho. sick of it

IDeNCHI WANTED $3
    Outlaw

well i seen it and thought yeh it looks fun, £100 balance £1 spin and nothing, then a few days later i done 60p spins with a £200 balance! 1 green flash, 8 million teases and about the same amount of bonus teases also! Now i have bonused some of the hardest and i mean Bonanza £2 spins £50 blanance 3rd press BOOM its in for 200x… Reactoonz £5 spins big nob head in within 25 spins for over 100X but that dam goonies is on my shit list!! I havnt played eastern emeralds but i have had a bonus on napoleon, wasnt amazing lol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)