SKY

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    sportsbetpunk WANTED $24
    Outlaw

I pay BT £97 a month, their 4k package with BT Sports, mobile with 12 gig of data, home phone and line rental, their unlimited Fibre 2 plus second box.

Pay an IPTV provider £40 a year for sports and movies, have done for 4 years without issues. App on smart TV too so no pissing about.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I have fibre (thru the bt line) via one of the resellers. The landlord includes it in the rent addon. I don’t watch tv so don’t need a license and anything I do wanna watch, I just google and watch it on catch up. Yea, the pop ups that fund them are annoying but people like virgin can fuck off and die for all I care (referring to the company only). If I told you why, you’d more than understand…. they basically fuck the poor.

They charge you £10 admin fee to reduce your package ? “wankers”. That should be free.

xXxAPUxXx WANTED $4
    Outlaw

if u have an xbox/ps4/pc you can just buy a sky go login off ebay for £45 for a whole year off ebay and Netflix is £10 for the year, has all movies and sports except bt.

StuartK91 WANTED $27
    Outlaw

It was £93 a month for me but my mate hooked me up with one of them sticks last month and you pay £20 for 6 months

Proddylegend WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I have full package tv only on sky Q and pay £55 my internet is with BT and pay £43 a month but it’s shit hot….

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

The problem is I’m contracted till December on the broadband , but it’s really shit . Would love to switch to B T .

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

I’ve got 1 of those andriod boxes and should pay £5 a month for my sevices its great.. My ##### installs it so its free for me..Alough I paid £100 for the box but still picture quality is pretty dam.good

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)