SKY

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Anyone got sky . How much do u pay? . Just cancelled sky sports and sky movies . My bill was 117 pound a month . Got fibre broadband which is expensive . But think 117 pound is alot . Got it down to £59.50 now .

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Got sky with everything apart from  movies and bt sport. Pay £40 a month. I just haggle them and threaten to leave ha ha. ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Got sky with everything apart from  movies and bt sport. Pay £40 a month. I just haggle them and threaten to leave ha ha. ?

So u got sky sports with that ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I’ve cancelled sports and movies and they charging me a 10 pound admin fee . Feel like I’m being ripped off

deadeye WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Got sky sports and doc channels and HD for 47 month as poster above said just say you are leaving as cannot afford it as i did . I was paying 63

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I think mine is about £72 – it is on an intro offer though and will be £92 after that period finishes, it is just TV too, no phone or broadband with that.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

So u got sky sports with that ?

Yes mate. I just ring them once a year and tell them I’m leaving. They soon start reducing cost of a package. I don’t back down with them. I think there are very few people who pay the same amount nowadays. Also if you don’t get the deal you want I just put phone down and ring them back. Talk to someone else and have another go.

scottj130208 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I have just got TV off them for £25 a month all channels except sports they have an offer on this is just TV tho as I get my broadband off virgin for better speeds so all in costs me around £50 a month not too bad for what I get

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Don’t think much off the broadband it’s supposed to be fibre , but the kids are still saying it’s crap.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

Don’t think much off the broadband it’s supposed to be fibre , but the kids are still saying it’s crap.

Crap internet with children using it. Recipe for disaster that is pal. ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Just get a fire stick with kodi mate. All the sports and movies for a one off fee. Think I paid 40quid for mine

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Just get a fire stick with kodi mate. All the sports and movies for a one off fee. Think I paid 40quid for mine

Yeah that’s what I’m looking at getting .

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

i have a z7 get every single sky channel all usa and get around 2500 channels inc vod £5 mth

sidders WANTED $21
    Outlaw

On £80 quid a month for all channels. Netflix, box sets etc  ( not BT sport tho )

never had any dramas ( touch wood ?)

splato WANTED $8
    Outlaw

BT is just as good or better .

I got fibre , landline , bt sports  and hotspots , all for £63 per months . My renewal came up and I played tough  . They didn’t dropped the price but kept adding including  HD for all channels including sports  , mobile sim with data and £5 discount ( wife had finished EE contract and they didn’t do a sim only deal under 15quid ) and all the landline benefits I wanted so wont cost me a penny but I had to sign for an 18 month deal but the tv can be cancelled after 30 days notice.

You need to get through the first line of people stopping you leave and have the disconnections ring you,

Hope it helps

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)