Sitting at home fucked

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Charlieban WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Alright guys any clue on other video creators as good as mr b obviously I understand the lack of uploads as of recent however I’m currently at home laid up with a fucked gallbladder and need something to stop the itch if you get my meaning

P.s hope your getting on ok mr b looking forward to any new content give the goonies a go for me when ya back please lad

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Charlieban wrote:

Alright guys any clue on other video creators as good as mr b obviously I understand the lack of uploads as of recent however I’m currently at home laid up with a fucked gallbladder and need something to stop the itch if you get my meaning

P.s hope your getting on ok mr b looking forward to any new content give the goonies a go for me when ya back please lad

Ahh mate that’s tough, don’t scratch it yeah …… you’ll make it worse…

personally  as good as bandit….. probably rolla…..everybody else just seems to be an advertising whore….good luck with the itch

Charlieban WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Yeah mate that itch is tuff I’ll give rolla ago I’ve never actualy watched him, I used to watch grapes but he has disappeared of the face of the earth

Nice one fella

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Rolla his good stream

https://youtu.be/oBC9mAM5qmE

Elliot_B_ WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Give Nozzer Slots on YouTube a go. He’s one of my faves now he plays lower stakes around 40p – 80p but he’s a top lad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)