Single Slot Series Suggestions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Alright Bandit lad.

Just wondering if you had anything lined up for future Single Slot Series videos?

I’m guessing it’s abit manic for you at the moment with the house move and internet problems.

Once you’re all bedded in and settled is there anything you have lined up or fancy a dabble on?

Anyone else got any recommendations?

Cheers All

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Wouldnt mind seeing another slot series on Reel king or that Hive builder one!

Outlaw

Buffalo Rising Megaways looks like it might have potential.

Dare I say the poisonous words…. Extra Chilli. ?

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

I have heard there’s a new tipping point megaways up and coming soon….

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

The next single slot series has got to be the btg holy diver it releases on the 30th i think thats what his next single slot will be as hes looking forward to play it

Outlaw

THAGABSTAR wrote:

The next single slot series has got to be the btg holy diver it releases on the 30th i think thats what his next single slot will be as hes looking forward to play it

Ah yeah, that could be a good shout. Get those fucking Crystals out!!!!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

THAGABSTAR wrote:

I was literally just coming in here to say exactly this, i really can’t wait to play this one and safe to say, i will be going for a Level 1 bonus, then a Level 2 bonus and then a Level 3 bonus just so we can see them all 😀

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Buffalo Rising Megaways looks like it might have potential.

Dare I say the poisonous words…. Extra Chilli. ?

Haha Extra Chilli would probably bankrupt me these days 😀

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Holy Diver honestly looks so fun, can’t wait for this bad boy.

I think the Single Slot Series only works on very specific slots with varying outcomes on the bonus. So Holy Diver should work quite well for the different levels of bonus!

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

THAGABSTAR wrote:

I was literally just coming in here to say exactly this, i really can’t wait to play this one and safe to say, i will be going for a Level 1 bonus, then a Level 2 bonus and then a Level 3 bonus just so we can see them all ?

Just shows i know your slot choices before you cant wait to see it though looks really fun to play just hoping its alot like old btgs nice big paying bonues if not we can always eait for DHV2 witch is going to be fucking awsome if its anything like DHV when that was fun to play

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

As you have done most of the big time gaming single slot series maybe try there old game GOLD love the music and you haven’t done a single slot series on that I’ve had some huge bonuses on that 🙂

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

The Spinal Tap one was a classic so i’d love to see another one of them! I’ve still never seen a video of the top feature on that game.

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Steller wrote:

The Spinal Tap one was a classic so i’d love to see another one of them! I’ve still never seen a video of the top feature on that game.

Just to let you know i doubt bandit is ever going to play that game ever again its just wrong its worse than extra chilli and thats saying something because we all know chilli is a dick ripper

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

THAGABSTAR wrote:

Steller wrote:

Just to let you know i doubt bandit is ever going to play that game ever again its just wrong its worse than extra chilli and thats saying something because we all know chilli is a dick ripper

I can see why after his last go on it. I saw Stop and Step have a go the other week and it was giving him shit numbers on second spins of the features. Looks like a game with huge potential but just doesn’t pay well often enough and royally screws punters far too often, even on second or third best features. Did love that series one tho. The ending when all looked lost was  magic and funny.

bobibopo WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I would like to see a clone slot series of the fish party ones. So fish party, Alaskan fishing and game of thrones. Or any other series for reskins rather than a single slot, mix it up a bit.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)