Since the lockdown what’s changed?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    SoSamUk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Always had a Diet Coke tho.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I want 20 chicken nuggets, a wrap with just chicken and mayo on, a large chips and a big fat chocolate milkshake when this is over. If they dare tell me that the machine isnt working I’ll scream. I know they only say it because theyve cleaned the machine and cant be arsed to clean it again. It’s been confirmed by a mcdonalds worker ??. Then I’ll go to Burger King for my tea and get 2 chicken royals with no salady shit to ruin it.. and then go back to mcdonalds for another chocolate milkshake hahahahah.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

since the lockdown whats changed    BANDITS BANK BALANCE   LOL

SoSamUk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Like a rollercoaster!!

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

I found out that I have 3 kids, they live upstairs but seem like nice peole 🙂

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

I’ve found out that I’ve got 3 kids, they live upstairs but they seem like nice people 🙂

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Nothings changed for me as I’m a key worker, I’m sure there are more key workers here.

Carrying on with work while everyone else is in lockdown is hard, especially with the nice weather we’re having and people still not adhering to the lockdown rules at all in my area.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Drinking a few pints every night, used to be a few nights a week but since I’m not working it’s hard to say no ?. I like the quietness of the streets and prefer the way we shop. But it gets hard having to become I teacher at home, very confusing. More respect for what teachers do now.

Also since the wife is on the front kine NHS I’m constantly worried if rona has arrived at home ?

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

SoSamUk wrote:

I’m not talking major things, but little things

for example I no longer watch Bandits videos on my phone, I sit down with a drink and watch it on my TV instead.

what small things have changed for you during the lockdown?

im well tuned into news now im a media expert shits got crazy i wont go anywere near people i wasent a big social person to start with like mi own space but this shit got me mentally wrong i see people as hazards im like a fking spaceman when i go shopping these days its not good

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I was about to chin a woman earlier ? I was in the line to go in the chemist and I’m weird with it anyway so always stay about 2/3 metres from people. This woman in full protective gear (not wearing it properly) kept getting close to me to the point she could have whispered in my ear ? she was obviously a nurse so she should have known better. I turned around and dead eyed her while she carried on her conversation and she stepped back. The visor was on her head raised up, her mask was around her neck. No bloody common sense?‍♀️?

asfish WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I don’t smoke anymore, had this 2 pack a week habit and always at work and just in the morning

The wife might get a whiff of it from time to time so suspected.

Never missed it on weekends or if I had a week of stupid really so knocked that on the head.

Also, no bookies either, wonder if they will survive this lockdown, most of the shops were there just to get 4 FOBT on the floor and if nobody in playing them they will be in trouble

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)