Since the lockdown what’s changed?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    SoSamUk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I’m not talking major things, but little things

for example I no longer watch Bandits videos on my phone, I sit down with a drink and watch it on my TV instead.

what small things have changed for you during the lockdown?

BenLFC WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I no longer masturbate in the works toilet, this isn’t because I’ve been furloughed I just got caught and sacked ???

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

The chicks on Tinder actually answer

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

You mean grinder right?

SoSamUk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Haha brilliant

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I used to think baby Xbob’s attempts at talking were cute, now I’m praying I wake up deaf for a few weeks ?????

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I used to think baby Xbob’s attempts at talking were cute, now I’m praying I wake up deaf for a few weeks ?????

Yep agreed. Mines turning 2 and has in 24 hours went from a mute to not shutting the fuck up. It’s cute…..for 10 minutes.

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Having to ask people to move six feet away in shops is about it. My social distancing tool shifts ones that wont shift when I’m out, it’s a 5 stone, Akita lol..

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I used to think people who do home schooling were lazy and taking the easy way out by doing it their own way. Hats off to them I’m a shit teacher! I’ve just got hold of a printer and since then, my daughter has been doing dot to dots and handwriting things. It takes a lot of bloody patience! This time with her is special to me though, and as shit as the situation is that we are all in, I’m so grateful of the extra time I’m getting to spend with her.

I dont get to watch my soaps anymore because I used to do that before she went to bed, and bed times are out of the window for now. I’m baking a lotttttt but I’ve still not mastered it (yet hahaha). The one thing I am missing doing is just going out for a long drives. I’m going to my parents still to drop my dads medication and essentials off, but I have to get home quick and not take my lovely detours onto the country roads ??

SoSamUk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Same, I got 4 kids and I’m starting to lose my shit with them on the reg.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Mcdonalds are now serving sheep

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Haha some great answers in this thread.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

Mcdonalds are now serving sheep

And people will still think they aren’t real sheep in their burgers

SoSamUk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I do miss McDonalds but with them being closed me diet is much better! I used to convince myself the wrap of the day was healthy lol

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

SoSamUk wrote:

I do miss McDonalds but with them being closed me diet is much better! I used to convince myself the wrap of the day was healthy lol

So did I, but then I had 2, with a double cheeseburger ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)