Should bandit do a top ten

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

ended up going down the worm hole of YouTube and ended spending wayyyyy to long on top tens things somebody done one day maybe ….

perhaps bandit could do a top ten slots thing of the year at Christmas based on subs vote and do a single slot series on the winner ……….or is that way to YouTube ?????

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I’m up for that.  Backinamo is a busy forum and the Bandit videos each get over 1000 views.  So I think a year-end poll would get plenty of votes 🙂

In early December in the current year, readers would put forward their favourite 3 slots of the year.  Use your judgement e.g. Bandit Sunday slots and other channels to check the slots’ debut year is from the current year.  The Bandit or Seedy would then populate all of the reader slots, taking out duplicates, into a single list.  These are the shortlisted slots.

In late December, every reader would cast 1 vote on their most favourite slot.  Then like in an election, the votes are counted and arranged into a top 10 or top 25 depending on how big the poll becomes.

That’s only my suggestion though.  I think other people should suggest their own system, discuss, and see which one appeals to the most.

Another system that I can think of is what the Bandit did with the White Rabbit competition.  So put the slots into pairs and a voting round kicks off for each paring.  The slot from each paring that gets the less votes are knocked out and the other slot goes through to the next round.  And so on.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

ImperialDragon wrote:

I’m up for that.  Backinamo is a busy forum and the Bandit videos each get over 1000 views.  So I think a year-end poll would get plenty of votes ?

In early December in the current year, readers would put forward their favourite 3 slots of the year.  Use your judgement e.g. Bandit Sunday slots and other channels to check the slots’ debut year is from the current year.  The Bandit or Seedy would then populate all of the reader slots, taking out duplicates, into a single list.  These are the shortlisted slots.

In late December, every reader would cast 1 vote on their most favourite slot.  Then like in an election, the votes are counted and arranged into a top 10 or top 25 depending on how big the poll becomes.

That’s only my suggestion though.  I think other people should suggest their own system, discuss, and see which one appeals to the most.

Another system that I can think of is what the Bandit did with the White Rabbit competition.  So put the slots into pairs and a voting round kicks off for each paring.  The slot from each paring that gets the less votes are knocked out and the other slot goes through to the next round.  And so on.

Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa giving me more to do over Christmas period O_O I’ve got 3 birthdays and Christmas then 2 more birthdays early January O_O.

Pahahaha I like the idea and will try to implement it remind me in September/October so voting can have November then I get some time to compile it. 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’m going to rig it so Donuts wins ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Its not even going to be in the list :p pahahahaha

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Its not even going to be in the list :p pahahahaha

Mean ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Ooooh top 10 of the year.. primal surely has to be somewhere on that list? And final countdown.. I love that game ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

ImperialDragon wrote:

I’m up for that.  Backinamo is a busy forum and the Bandit videos each get over 1000 views.  So I think a year-end poll would get plenty of votes ?

Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa giving me more to do over Christmas period O_O I’ve got 3 birthdays and Christmas then 2 more birthdays early January O_O.

Pahahaha I like the idea and will try to implement it remind me in September/October so voting can have November then I get some time to compile it. ?

Ah mr seedy there was a discussion and we the public just don’t feel your doing enough, so will continue to add to your work load ……

Signed

the people

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)