Seriously

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Don’t know how these threads get to the top implying someone has just posted when they actually haven’t but anyway seedy this isn’t the best thread to be at the top. It’s been quiet peaceful here lately. Be nice if it stayed that way.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

pistelman wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Any more threads descend in to utter bullshit name calling bollocks then i may well just delete this cunting place, Grow the fuck up.

was a fan of yours for a long while but just lately some of the responses from you to the comments people leave you have shown just what a knob you really are. Just read your comments on your last twitter post concerning michael straw , who’s question / comment was obviously not meant in any malicious way what-soever and couldn’t help but think what a prick you have become . im sure you will come back at me with some twaty comment which sums you up but hey ho. UNSUBSCRIBED

Aren’t you here being a prick?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

pistelman wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Any more threads descend in to utter bullshit name calling bollocks then i may well just delete this cunting place, Grow the fuck up.

was a fan of yours for a long while but just lately some of the responses from you to the comments people leave you have shown just what a knob you really are. Just read your comments on your last twitter post concerning michael straw , who’s question / comment was obviously not meant in any malicious way what-soever and couldn’t help but think what a prick you have become . im sure you will come back at me with some twaty comment which sums you up but hey ho. UNSUBSCRIBED

Aren’t you here being a prick?

Maybe someone did post. I’m bloody blind as a bat lol.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

pistelman wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

You probably are this Michael straw for all we know. Ffs you’ve dug through the archives to find this thread. I don’t think he will lose sleep over it do you ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

?? Happens to the best of us Haz! It’s the heat and the thought of a beer ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

?? Happens to the best of us Haz! It’s the heat and the thought of a beer ?

I’ve had 3 already mate and tbf 5 and I’m anyones. ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

HAZ: glasses on, beer goggles off please ?

PISTELMAN: bandits probably sick of people moaning about him and his videos all the time. He’s a busy man, like he said in a previous tweet, if you read it. Give him a chuffin break. He updates us if he plays reel king off stream to tell us what happened. As he said, the videos are free. He doesn’t owe us anything, we don’t pay for his services. We sign up through his affiliation links through our own choices. It’s our choice to watch his videos, which are loved and appreciated by many. I’m not surprised he has an attitude sometimes with people like this talking to him the way they do.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Seriously’ is closed to new replies.