Seriously

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Any more threads descend in to utter bullshit name calling bollocks then i may well just delete this cunting place, Grow the fuck up.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Now that’s what I call a thread ????

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Spot on Bandit. I for one will grow up. Apologies

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

It looks like the bandits sorted it 🙂 let’s leave all the real negative shit about gambling and sensitive debates behind and start talking about the fun bits again

Had a bash on frankies megaways yesterday, smashed a 150x bonus after about 30 spins on 20p he turned up loads more than on the original I found.. The potential is unreal imagine max megaways with frankie and a few reels of fish ???

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Eightblack wrote:

It looks like the bandits sorted it ? let’s leave all the real negative shit about gambling and sensitive debates behind and start talking about the fun bits again

Had a bash on frankies megaways yesterday, smashed a 150x bonus after about 30 spins on 20p he turned up loads more than on the original I found.. The potential is unreal imagine max megaways with frankie and a few reels of fish ???

Fuck that mate. Lets talk about Game of thrones

S8 – E3

Possibly the best hour of tv ever made.

#Worththewait

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

WWAAAAAAIIIIIITTTTT no spoilers ive not watched it yet lol :p

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Fisherman Frankie – prick.

game of thrones – good.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Seedy wrote:

Id never spoil it for u mate. Id fucking kill anyone who spoiled it for me.

Episode 3 really is the best thing ive ever seen though.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Seedy wrote:

They all die and the dragons get food poisoning – Kon Snow is asked about it but says he knows nothing 🙂

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Id never spoil it for u mate. Id fucking kill anyone who spoiled it for me.

Episode 3 really is the best thing ive ever seen though.

Pssst  ye can tell me if u want jb

I know ur burstin to tell someone

?????

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Spot on! Is Mr B banned for life or is it a 1 week ban?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

No idea but may I take this golden opportunity to clarify I don’t work in the gambling industry, I have no professional connection to that industry, slots are random, compulsive gamblers (including me) must accept some personal responsibility for their actions if they want any hope of recovery and my only motivation for calling out conspiracist bullshit is my personal aversion to bullshit.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, that felt good ?

bigbucks1983 WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Daddy has spoken!! Nice one big man, hopefully that’s the end of it.

Personally im just trying to avoid having a punt Friday when i get paid. Can feel that nagging itch for the first time in a long time. Think it will be playing with the little one, trying to get down the driving range and leaving the bank card at home!!!

Hope everyone is good.

themadchef WANTED $23
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

No idea but may I take this golden opportunity to clarify I don’t work in the gambling industry, I have no professional connection to that industry, slots are random, compulsive gamblers (including me) must accept some personal responsibility for their actions if they want any hope of recovery and my only motivation for calling out conspiracist bullshit is my personal aversion to bullshit.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, that felt good ?

bigbucks1983 wrote:

Daddy has spoken!! Nice one big man, hopefully that’s the end of it.

Personally im just trying to avoid having a punt Friday when i get paid. Can feel that nagging itch for the first time in a long time. Think it will be playing with the little one, trying to get down the driving range and leaving the bank card at home!!!

Hope everyone is good.

Hi Argyl53 i enjoyed reading your comment earlier, have a look at my post from today, maybe you can relate to it.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

bigbucks1983 wrote:

LOL I used to have that problem with FOBT roulette before they reduced the stake limit.   I swear my car turned automatically to the bookies route on paydays 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Seriously’ is closed to new replies.