Seedy Request (That sounds dodgy!)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Hey @seedy can you send me @mr-b email address to my registered email (or mine to his) since he doesn’t use the twitter’s!

When you get chance, no rush its just to send him his mug, he can wait ??

He agreed to it here (GDPR etc booooo)

https://www.backinamo.com/forum/topic/mr-bs-photoshop-thread/

Ta chuck ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seen it and already said will sort it once we was back from darts mate ?? had a lot to sort that day beforehand but will put it on my todo list for tomorrow. Also wheres mine and bandits mug lololololool let me know the cost Haha

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

and mine! I want one. Lost all my mugs due to a fracking earthquake. Whole house destroyed. Need new mug ASAP

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

andywilliams1187 wrote:

and mine! I want one. Lost all my mugs due to a fracking earthquake. Whole house destroyed. Need new mug ASAP

Fracking….. I mean what you do in your spare time is you’re own business but it actually caused a earthquake… ???????

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seen it and already said will sort it once we was back from darts mate ?? had a lot to sort that day beforehand but will put it on my todo list for tomorrow. Also wheres mine and bandits mug lololololool let me know the cost Haha

I should pay more attention, sorry ?

Grand a piece should cover it ?

Blocked

Xbobmad wrote:

Seedy wrote:

I will send you all my broken mugs as payment. You can have Mrs W to. But you cant have my dog or rabbit. I like them.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Holy crap a grand each I might need to start thinking about selling a kidney…

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Yeah get that kidney sold ?

Andy, I’ve got hundreds of broken mugs….I want the rabbit ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

@Seedy

#SendNudesPls

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Just Basics wrote:

@Seedy

#SendNudesPls

Tried…

failed….

panoramic camera doesn’t even get much good side mate lol ???????

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

@Seedy

#SendNudesPls

Not again ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

@Seedy

#SendNudesPls

Not again ?

He asked you for nudes aswell @xbobmad now I just fell like a piece of meat.

Blocked

Xbobmad wrote:

Yeah get that kidney sold ?

Andy, I’ve got hundreds of broken mugs….I want the rabbit ?

The rabbit is definetley not on the table mate lol

Hes cute and stupid. The other week after having a cash game at mine i was cashing up and noticed i was a 1K wrap short. Looked in the back and the rabbit was running around with it. He swopped it for a carrot. Cant give him away after that 🙂

bigmike WANTED $10
    Outlaw

seedy have you and steve been clicking that mouse today lad ? dryin for a new vid this end ?

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Holy crap a grand each I might need to start thinking about selling a kidney…

Think i remember bandit crying over his kidney a few videos back keep giving him sly jabs now and then and you will sell your kidney quicker ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)