seedy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

hi dave so interested on your take on this, and how its going to affect your mixer channel.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

He now streams on twitch ?

https://www.twitch.tv/irgamingcave

The amount of money Microsoft paid for big names to join mixer only a year ago ? it must have been losing a lot for them to write that off!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Yeah moved back over to twitch about a month or so ago been playing my PC a lot. Survival and simulation games mainly ?

Anyways how you been Devil not seen you for a while.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I liked the look of mixer but I do prefer twitchs look. Twitch can be horrible with messing up all the time though. Constantly breaking ?‍♀️

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Winningbird wrote:

I liked the look of mixer but I do prefer twitchs look. Twitch can be horrible with messing up all the time though. Constantly breaking ?‍♀️

Thank you for watching last night WB and thank you for dropping the sub and bits also glad you liked my emotes etc i made 🙂

Twitch has broke a lot recently think its because servers are pretty much at peak all the time with lockdown going on :/

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

You’re welcome (: I fell asleep after so long haha.

Yeah, the servers keep getting overloaded but think it’s the app too. Ever since the latest update it’s been a pain in the backside.

I’ll try and make the next stream if I’m not busy (:

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

You are always very welcome to drop in and chat any time WB had Malky and Haz drop in a few times as well in the past week or so 🙂

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Hoping 1 day you will be playing something decent ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Its brilliant…. I just watched him build a house? A fort ? A Sainsbury’s ???????   There was lots of wood ………..

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Its brilliant…. I just watched him build a house? A fort ? A Sainsbury’s ???????   There was lots of wood ………..

Lol I take it was a previous recording ?? not been on for 2 nights as was not feeling the best think the heat killed me off lol

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Lol I take it was a previous recording ?? not been on for 2 nights as was not feeling the best think the heat killed me off lol

Yeha mate, try to show some love for the effort, but with work it’s hard to catch you live… soon tho, I’ll throwing shapes in the house of seedy

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Yeha mate, try to show some love for the effort, but with work it’s hard to catch you live… soon tho, I’ll throwing shapes in the house of seedy

Haha it’s all good mate real life first mate ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’ll be there next time you’re on (:

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Winningbird wrote:

I’ll be there next time you’re on (:

It will likely be saturday now as I have no idea what Iwill be on though it will be a surprise ?

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Yeah moved back over to twitch about a month or so ago been playing my PC a lot. Survival and simulation games mainly ?

Anyways how you been Devil not seen you for a while.

What’s the name of your channel on twitch seedy?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)