Seedy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Hi seedy i have just down loaded 2 screen shots in the bog win section

They are not big wins but could you insert them on to the post (intersting to see that ) as i could not do in there myself

Coz im thick as 2 short planks

???

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

They are not big wins but could you insert them on to the post (intersting to see that ) as i could not do in there myself

???

They donโ€™t go in instantly mate, he normally does a bunch a couple of times a week I think!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Geezawin wrote:

???

Lol they confused the shit outta me when I was going through them yesterday. I didnt see this post lol one got through the ladder picture the other didnt as there was no stake or win so it couldn’t be posted lol. Best in future to post stuff like that in a post on the forum for discussion mate lol made my brain leak out me nose trying figure out the win ??????

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

On typing a post on here there is a little box with what looks to be a mountain and a sun click that then select where pics are stored on your phone as normal to post to the forum. ??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)