Seedy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Dickhead partner just got him self locked out of BIAM for entering his password wrong too many times. He requested password reset but it didn’t come through and he said it’s not in his spam. Could you unlock it for him please 🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Winningbird wrote:

Dickhead partner just got him self locked out of BIAM for entering his password wrong too many times. He requested password reset but it didn’t come through and he said it’s not in his spam. Could you unlock it for him please ?

Yes I can pass this over to spidermint tomorrow ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Thanks lovely 🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Winningbird wrote:

Thanks lovely ?

O wait I dont know his username lol can you email through contact us lol and drop me his username lol ??? was going to have to pull out my crystal ball for a minute then ???

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Haha, no problem, just sent it 🙂

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Whilst you’re about Seedy could you sort out and email exchange for me in the legal services thread – last few comments explain it in that thread. Top man ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Tricky0212 wrote:

Whilst you’re about Seedy could you sort out and email exchange for me in the legal services thread – last few comments explain it in that thread. Top man ?

Will sort it in the morning mate ?? I’m back on it from tomorrow after a bit of time away ???

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Cheers Seedy ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)