@Seedy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Hi Seedy is it possible you can send email address to contact you on please?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Seedy is currently destroying everything he owns , that picks up WiFi ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

@little1large1 if you give me permission i can contact you on the email you provided when you signed up to the site. 🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

@thunderball6 I tried that people still managed to get hold of me :_(

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

@little1large1 if you give me permission i can contact you on the email you provided when you signed up to the site. ?

Hi Seedy yes that’s fine.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

email sent dude.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

@seedy, can I ask why you locked the thread please. I’d like to know if the ‘more should be done by the industry for problem gamblers’ aspect is ok to restart however think it will need some support to stop people resorting to insults or trying to derail the debate.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

because it turned into a mess of just chucking shit at each other so you can start another but if it kicks off i will just close it again use of the word FACTS should be done if they can be provided in the form of a web link and therefore only coming from recognised bodies conducting research this would help stop some of the mess.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Maybe you could have a word with those breaking the rules, or indeed make a post.

As you know I have deliberately resorted to insults and it worked like a charm. Those people who start with insults then called me a hypocrite so it just needs you or indeed Mr B to reinforce it.

The ability to throw debates off course with insults is equally messy.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Lee Wallace.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

@little1large1 if you have emailed me I haven’t revived it yet mate :/ it may be stuck in the mail server 🙁

@Mr B I will create a post tommorow.

for now im going to go play some games after the kids are in bed :p

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Cool mate.

FYI, that last bit is possibly too much information.

Mitros On Fire WANTED $40
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Maybe you could have a word with those breaking the rules, or indeed make a post.

As you know I have deliberately resorted to insults and it worked like a charm. Those people who start with insults then called me a hypocrite so it just needs you or indeed Mr B to reinforce it.

Obviously I don’t want to turn yet another thread into a drama. But from the middle paragraph there you seem to be suggesting that you insulted people but it was ok because you were proving a point. But anyone else insulting anyone is breaking rules. If that’s not what you meant then fine but if it is, how and why is that any different?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Mitros On Fire wrote:

Mr B wrote:

Obviously I don’t want to turn yet another thread into a drama. But from the middle paragraph there you seem to be suggesting that you insulted people but it was ok because you were proving a point. But anyone else insulting anyone is breaking rules. If that’s not what you meant then fine but if it is, how and why is that any different?

That’s exactly what he’s saying. It’s actually embarrassing.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

And it starts 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)