Secret of the stones

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

So I was watching some of Steve’s old videos last night and woke up with an urge to play Secret of the stones on low stakes, just wanted a bonus with some good picks tbh.

Just wondering looking at the picks section of the site I see that Bandits top hit on this game is just below 200x, is this right?

Anyways I had a bash and I had to give it way over 100 spins to land a bonus and I got a sweet set up of x5 multi (+1,+1 and +2) and managed to get £68 from a 50p stake.

Went back on it a bit later and got a dream set up on 25p – wild reel 2, x2 multi and +3 spins (would have prefered 10 spins haha) and hit almost 300x so if your reading this Bandit go have a look at my picks for the next time you play haha

So what’s your best set up to date guys/gals and what did it pay?

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

Yeah it is right mate, my luck on this shit bin is nothing short of scandalous lol I don’t think i have ever had a good set up lol!

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

Years ago I had a good setup. 50p I think it was, 4 stones. X1, reel 2 and 4 and wild help. Think it was like 700x. Was years ago though, when I’ve watched people’s videos since I haven’t seen anything good on it

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I have had wild reel 2 and 4 . Can’t remember wot i got with it must have been extra spins with me not remembering . Paid ok , it wasn’t spectacular.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)