Rugby World Cup

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

hey bandit ….. just seen the banner for white rabbit World Cup ….. any chance having a pop with the rugby World Cup ????? Obviously a better game than footy and You could do it with swarm  ha ha

Outlaw

What game would be good for World Cup tournament like the bandits white rabbit ????

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

What game would be good for World Cup tournament like the bandits white rabbit ????

It’d need to be one without a bonus gamble. Any bonus would work if it’s purchasable and not gambleable.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Apologies only real sports are valid ???

Outlaw

Yeah , would it be megaways always then ? Not aware of any games where you can buy the bonus that isn’t connected to btg

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

hey bandit ….. just seen the banner for white rabbit World Cup ….. any chance having a pop with the rugby World Cup ????? Obviously a better game than footy and You could do it with swarm  ha ha

The idea is filed in you insulted football never happening folder 😛

What is this rugby you speak of is it a sport???

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Yeah , would it be megaways always then ? Not aware of any games where you can buy the bonus that isn’t connected to btg

Gunslinger and 300 shields off the top of my head

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

And who the fuck doesn’t like rugby?

bleachy WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

And who the fuck doesn’t like rugby?

Me! You ever been there? its a shithole….????????????

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

The idea is filed in you insulted football never happening folder ?

What is this rugby you speak of is it a sport???

Ahh no ….. seedy was just teasing honest …..I love the pig ball game ….support the mighty Wrexham and Accrington Stanley’s ……the rolling on the floors (which we do in rugby so that’s a bad comparison  )  but serious football and rugby great sports, and the white rabbit tournament was absolute class which was done really well ……….ah go on go on it’ll be awesome …..go an go an

Outlaw

Ha imagine instead of white rabbit he’d have to wild swarm ……. by the end I’m pretty sure we’d get the biggest rage video ever as he tries to max swarm around the 11th time

Outlaw

Their are loads of  megaways to choose from where their isn’t a gamble attached … so Kong, Valletta , machina , Madusa , genie , buffalo , RA …. possible high voltage 2 when it comes out ( if before World Cup ) but most megaways not made by btg tends to be dog shit ( tho I do like kong….. but genie can take a massive run of a short cliff )

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)