Rtp any one?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Oldmoon WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Hi everyone I am sure this topic has been discussed somewhere before but would like someone to explain to me in simple terms how the fuck does rtp work? I ask this as when I look on my videoslots rtp it apparently states I am pretty much close to what each slot states it should be but the problem I have is when I play I’m getting ass raped everytime!cashouts seem to be a thing only fellow slot players achieve my balance just seems to go one way which is downwards fast.apologies again if this has already been debated.thanks in advance.dave

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Hi @Oldmoon RTP is always being talked about and there are people that are better explaining this to you then me. 🙂 I just play online slots for a bit of costly fun and its not a way to make money and I am sure that every time I deposit there a guy in there deposit office putting the rubber gloves on ready to fist me lol.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Simply put RTP is just a fancy word they use to fool us into thinking there is more of a chance of winning. 😉

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Quite simply, if you start with £100, play a slot game at £1 per spin and after 100 spins, accumulated wins mean your balance is £65, that run has given you a 65% RTP. Stated RTPs, however, are calculated on the basis of millions of spins, so in practice one player might play 100 spins at £1 and only have £7 left at the end, while another might have £700 because they hit a big win or feature.

1pstaker WANTED $25
    Outlaw

Something I always wanted to know.

I get the theory of RTP. But say for example I play a slot with 95% RTP, and it played exactly to that. So, I spin 100 x and get back 95 x. Keep doing this and my balance goes to zero. Effectively, have I got an 95% RTP or actually, as I am walking away with nothing, is my RTP 0?

Peterbruce WANTED $1
    Outlaw

So if I spend, over a course of my gaming life, £1mil on £1 stake on a 97% RTP game. In theory I stand to lose only £30,000. That to me in itself is why these games should be viewed as entertainment only. Sure there’s a chance of hitting the jackpot but only as much as getting hit by a bus and then receiving a 6 figure sum as compo. And you’re just as sore afterwards!!!

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

101.07%  videoslots

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

1pstaker wrote:

Something I always wanted to know.

I get the theory of RTP. But say for example I play a slot with 95% RTP, and it played exactly to that. So, I spin 100 x and get back 95 x. Keep doing this and my balance goes to zero. Effectively, have I got an 95% RTP or actually, as I am walking away with nothing, is my RTP 0?

Peterbruce wrote:

So if I spend, over a course of my gaming life, £1mil on £1 stake on a 97% RTP game. In theory I stand to lose only £30,000. That to me in itself is why these games should be viewed as entertainment only. Sure there’s a chance of hitting the jackpot but only as much as getting hit by a bus and then receiving a 6 figure sum as compo. And you’re just as sore afterwards!!!

Bit more complicated than this. The RTP is based on the amount staked. What you both seem to be referring to is the amount deposited (out of your own funds). You could, in theory, stake £1mil from a £100 deposit if you’re lucky enough to get some big wins early on and continue playing for a long time. By the end, your balance could be zero and yet your RTP at 97%.

To make this a bit clearer, let’s say I start with £100 and play on Book Of Dead. After an hour at £1 stake, my balance is now at zero. In that time I have staked, in total, let’s say £450, but only won £350. That puts my RTP at 78% for that session, which for a small sample isn’t an unreasonable RTP, as the bigger wins (which inflate the RTP the most) are unlikely to fall in that short timeframe. But either way, my stake isn’t £100 and my winnings at £0, which would render the RTP to be zero.

Hope this clears things up a bit.

Oldmoon WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Hi everyone,thanks for your explanations.to be honest I am not totally convinced about this rtp lark.just like a good accountant you can make numbers look good if you baffle everyone with bullshit,but hey that’s my opinion.i am without doubt the unluckiest slot player alive today as my so called rtp is not even close to what it should be,just continually getting shafted up the wrongun.anyway I will keep trying and if I get a big hit will try and post it on the big wins section.happy gambling all.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)