Round 2 of betting.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

benq99 wrote:

last comment then bye to all you good ones .i found my dad hanging in bath room at 7 yrs old over debt company was not making money house being taken etc not going in to detail so not good when someone on here saying do the same then getting shit over it saying i lie about only gamble £20 then wife gave me £20 YES THATS FACT i see things for what thay are so all you fucking haters hate me as much as you want i wont be here .until you are gone seedy please take me off mate

Mate just take a day or two. People don’t hate you on here. Your opinions are always valued and your a good contributor to the forum. I and many others would be sad to see you leave. Just think about it.

I second this take a break and see how you feel ??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

My post went for moderation @Seedy can u approve it pls mate.

Wasn’t logged in ?

#60k

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

THOUGHT LONG AND HARD JUST WATCHED BANDITS NEW VIDEO SO MADE MY MIND UP I AM STAYING WHERE I WANT TO BE .I HAVE CALLED OUT ALL THE HATTERS AND WILL DO WHAT I SAY .OH YES I DONT HAVE A HART I BEG LIE AND CHEAT WELL I CALL ALL YOU FUCKERS OUT YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE SEE IF YOU COME FOWARD MONEY I AM SAVING TO CATCH UP BUT IT IS THE CORRECT THING TO DO,ANY ONE CALLS ME BEGGER CHEAT OR LIE FROM NOW ON HERE IS WHAT I SAY TO YOU AS WONT BOTHER WITH REPLYS ANY MORE GO SUCK ON YOU BALL SACKS WASTERS I FEEL GOOD OH MAYBE I AM A GOOD PERSON

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Wasn’t logged in ?

#60k

#60k don’t know what your on about

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Wasn’t logged in ?

#60k

#60k don’t know what your on about

Same Malky whats this 60k aboot?

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Probably JBs 60,000th post that went  for moderation as he always forgets to log in ??

ironically I posted this without logging in too ? sorry Seedy

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

@benq99

Everyone minus maybe 2 or 3 know who you are and what you stand for mate.

Like others have said. Just take a break. Like I did…well mine was enforced but you know what I mean.

The 2 weeks I was away. I realised how much this forum helps me. Minus a few spastics it really does make me feel great.

Hope your back refreshed soon mate. And I’m gonna try organise a racing trip to Beverly in the next few months. And I’d love it if you came.

All the best mate.

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Probably JBs 60,000 post that’s gone for moderation. As he always forgets to log on ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Betting update. We have a non runner declared. The hot favourite bsk1 is no longer in the running but we have a new hot favourite….. Awesomex is our new fav at even money. I would strongly advise to get your bets in quickly as these odds are likely to shorten. ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Couple of quid on JB please @haz40

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Xbobmad wrote:

No! I’m being good

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Just Basics wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

No! I’m being good

Well kind of ?

im being battered from pillow to post but I haven’t cracked just yet.

im even hoping my odds will fall by the end of the night! ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

No there solid at 5/2. Nothing I’ve read YET would allow me to shortern them.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Haz40 wrote:

Tell that to Seedy ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Tell that to Seedy ?

Your not banned mate. ?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 101 total)