Rolla Vs Davo

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

It’s not hard mate he said he could prove it to rolla in 30 seconds flat making out like he’s this clever guy that knows it all. Then when he gets asked by my self also by jb and also by “rolla” himself he can’t…work it out

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

It does make sense that he can’t send out personal information about people’s account over the internet. That’s a paper trail you’d hate to lead back to you.

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

But y say I know everything I have proof of this!!! Making out rolla is stupid or something “I don’t need to search for days like him” and saying he could send it him within 30 seconds when he clearly can’t (whatever the reason) y be a prick…. attention that’s all loves being looked at like he knows something about nothing

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Andymitzy wrote:

But y say I know everything I have proof of this!!! Making out rolla is stupid or something “I don’t need to search for days like him” and saying he could send it him within 30 seconds when he clearly can’t (whatever the reason) y be a prick…. attention that’s all loves being looked at like he knows something about nothing

Couldn’t have put it better myself Andy. He has been given the chance to step up to the plate and be a legend in my book. I’d even consider apologising to him if he did it.

But like all self proclaimed  intillectualphilosophers, he’s folded like a wet lettuce leaf when asked to be a man.

shame cos he could have done a lot of good.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I’ve even posted I highly discussed topic on TGC telling Rolla that eejit101 has the evidence and to make contact. Now it’s up to eejit101 to stick to his word.

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

Haha yea we deffo have to apologise if he does provide proof and rightly so. But let’s be honest it’s not happening and it will only be silence or ifs and buts then a rampage about how much he knows….with no proof yet again.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Even if they did get in contact all it would do would give peace of mind to rolla for the video in the first place, knowing he was right to do so in calling him out. We would never even know or hear about it cause i very much doubt hes going to do another video on it now. Saying do it do it bet you can’t and similar things is just more likely hes going to not give a shit and not bother. Either way we wouldn’t see it anyway so why it matter?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I leave you all for a few days and this is what happens ?? no, all jokes aside, if eejit has proof and willing to show Paul face to face, then its Paul’s decision whether to go and view it or not. He’s obviously made his own mind up from what he’s seen. ?

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

I’m sure he would say if he’s sent it to rolla and surely he wouldn’t risk saying that having not done. Just in case it did come out that rolla never spoke to him ?

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

He was willing to send it to rolla very willing until rolla called him out on it and asked for the proof ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Andymitzy wrote:

He was willing to send it to rolla very willing until rolla called him out on it and asked for the proof ?

And that’s the issue here. The end

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Am I banned lol ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Just Basics wrote:

Am I banned lol ?

Stay on topic and you wont be yah nuttah.. ?‍♂️?‍♂️????

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Can somebody tell me what was so out of order about my A.I thread please because I’m very confused on why it has been fully deleted.

it was a 10 page marathon of good shit. Yes shit…. but in no way was it anyway out of order!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Seedy wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Am I banned lol ?

Stay on topic and you wont be yah nuttah.. ?‍♂️?‍♂️????

Did you read it fully @Seedy ?

cos I never took it off topic. Infact i asked twice to stay on the original topic. It was others who took it the other way for fucks sake

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 140 total)