Rick N F**king Morty

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rc2020 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Well hows the forum folks, new to posting on the site sorry if in wrong section. Been balls deep past few weeks catching up on all the bandits videos.

Just curious to see if anybody has been absolutely shafted by that little f**ker of a game. Started with like 50quid deposit played lil devil on 80p had around 10 hearts to collect for heart stopper bonus, it lands! And get the lizard cunt. It worked in my favour, retriggered after 3rd spin overall bonus paid out just over 700 quid mark, lovely! I then went to rick and morty, knew it was kind of a grinding game it would take a while for a bonus. Little did i know that over 1200 F**KING spins later no bloody bonus and balance was completely fisted lol i find it near impossible to bonus that bloody thing. Anybody else same experience of anything similar?

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Rick and Morty and Primal are two slots I just can’t bonus. I usually go to them after decent hits on lil devil, danger, Jammin Jars and donk the winnings on those two. I guess I should stay away from them but I’m stubborn.

davieg123 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I find it OK for a megaways game to bonus. I’ve had 2 bonuses within 500 spins with 2 totally different outcomes. Federation defo the best. Try piggy riches if you like a challenge as 1 bonus achieved in 1000 spins and was definitely not worth the wait.

rc2020 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Primal has been playing terrible for me lately to be honest, that rick & morty clean shafted me lol. Loving the new gorilla gold one had a couple of decent not massive but decent hits on it. Got the gold spins on £1 total bet paid too just over £280 quid next time got it on £3 total stake paid £60 odd lol. The rick and morty one just fucked me off big time lol, was just being stubborn towards the end upped the stake i knew of it had landed ir probably would have been around 10 20x lol

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

I refuse to give any slot more than 100 spins now if no bonus, better off just trying another day. Lost Vegas and Bust The Bank were the ones that use to do me over, before applying a maximum spins in my own head i use to go through around 1000 spins on each just to get one bonus. Probably played around 4000-5000 spins on each and only had one bonus on each in my life, Lost Vegas one from memory was good about £700 for £4 stake, bust the bank was garbage though about £50 on £9 stake

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

After talking about Primal I nearly shat myself as I went on and bonused it, no respins, 2 wins, 19 fuggin X. FFS lol

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Yeah Megaways are the hardest for me. My problem is I get stubborn with machines until they Bonus. Rick & Morty, Beetlejuice and Great Rhino have all taken the piss. I won’t give a machine over 500 spins anymore in a session. I do try and up the stake after ever 150 spins. Doesnt often work.

Problem is as I found out with Rick & Morty gave it 650 spins and it gave me a bonus not even worth mentioning. Destroyed my spirit. 500 max now and leave my stubbornness aside

rc2020 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Stubbornness is the downfall of the balance alot of the Times lol

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

I Try 100 spin no bonus I move on and go back later try again,last week I try on the morning montezuma megaways 100 spin no bonus,I got back like 11pm try again 5th spin bonus on £2 bet not a good bonus 40x I try on £4 for 50 spin after 10 spins got bonus pay me 290x

I feel like when slots don’t give you bonus on first 100spins no point care on,they just going to drain you balance

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)