Rest in peace headphone users

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jok3st3r WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Every bloody time, must remember to turn headphones off when Bandit is one off the top. Always scares the shit out me ?

Slev82 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Indeed but its sooooo Great, and the thrill just watching it!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Always click the TV down a couple of volume notches on the gamble ladder if it’s a late one ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I was having a piss with my phone in my hand just now when he hit the 9k top and jumped as well…

urine. everywhere

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Ffs fellas there are some of us still working that ain’t seen the vid yet, dont give away what happens!!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Fudwoods wrote:

Ffs fellas there are some of us still working that ain’t seen the vid yet, dont give away what happens!!

ah shit sorry mate I didn’t think, haven’t given too much away though.. it’s gooden

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Watching with the cat who was having a great little nap till the top hit …unimpressed is the word ??

ps, I live on my own and too tight to put the heating on so I’ve got a blanket ?

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Fudwoods wrote:

ah shit sorry mate I didn’t think, haven’t given too much away though.. it’s gooden

All good man I just won’t read anymore of this thread, I’ll be home soon anyway, enjoy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)