Responsible Gambling Week

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Hi folks,

I thought i should put this in my responsible gambling section, it is responsible gambling week in the UK and Ireland from November 1st til November 7th and details can be found on this link http://www.responsiblegamblingweek.org/

You will notice both Gamban and Gamstop sections above this section, you can find great help inside those topics too if you feel you are suffering from any kind of problem relating to gambling.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Responsible gambling weeks starts with the UK government delaying the FOBT £2 limit from April 2019 to October 2019, this in turn will allow these greedy bastards to screw a little bit extra out vulnerable punters across the land, sports minister Tracy Crouch has responded by telling them to stick their job up their arse…. cunts.

odd Job WANTED $8
    Blocked

the delay is disgusting it is all about Tax revenue, screwed by the bookies and the government

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Unfortunately it was always going to happen, it would seem someone has had a brown envelope stuffed full of notes eh!

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

Responsible gambling weeks starts with the UK government delaying the FOBT £2 limit from April 2019 to October 2019, this in turn will allow these greedy bastards to screw a little bit extra out vulnerable punters across the land, sports minister Tracy Crouch has responded by telling them to stick their job up their arse…. cunts.

Wish bookies would just remove the fobts, evil horrible things .dont play them myself, don’t see point 500 pound jackpot on roulette lol no ty .but it is easy become sucked in and lose loads of addicted .they get to fuck and take the dond machines with em..

Kingkennyoo9 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Agree with the fobt being removed but everyone will just gamble online and the government doesn’t have the power to regulate them and give them caps on how much a punter can stake so unfortunately people who have problems gambling will still lose there money

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Gamstop is the answer for us UK addicts, the easy registration process locks us out of the majority of gambling portals ( it even shut my account for the Scottish children’s lottery ). On the other hand I self excluded from all my local bookies but would regularly walk in and play away on the FOBT’s, the bookies don’t give a fuck, just as long as they are seen as dealing with problem gamblers. That eejit John McRirick was on the news banging on about how punters will turn to feed their habit online, not one person in the media mentioned Gamstop, no mention of Gamston I’m the bookies either. Fucking toads the lot of em.

Bigbaws WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Screw the nut mate chipmonkz is taking over you lol you’re the best streamer but one video every 8 days is not good enough, especially when you’re winning

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Bigbaws wrote:

Screw the nut mate chipmonkz is taking over you lol you’re the best streamer but one video every 8 days is not good enough, especially when you’re winning

I find if i play for the sake of playing mate, just to get a video up, it’s bores me. I only play when i fancy playing and that just isn’t everyday i’m afraid – there simply isn’t the time for one, perhaps you want to look in to why exactly there was an 8 day gap? Let Chipmonkz “take over” me mate, i’m not in a competition tbh

MichaelM2193 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

U just keep doing u bandit all videos are good and entertaining wether we wait 3 days or 8 days fuck it plus what’s your footie bets today

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Ha chipmunkz streams 5 days a week but he doesn’t but in hours and hours . He starts at 9 and he normally finishes at 10.30 . Even if he wins . So he only doing about 6 hours live streaming .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)