(Request) Why nobody talks about Starlight Princess?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lajeandom WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hello!

My most wanted request would be Starlight Princess! I never saw the bandit playing it, which is weird because the potential of this slot is fukin crazy! XD (and so far it treated me fairly well).

Basically, it’s like your typical tumbles + multipliers kind of game, but the twist here is that the princess calls out some fucked up multipliers sometimes! Even in the base game, when I was playing the other day, a 100x multiplier appeared out of nowhere during a base spin! 😮

And the music and graphics are actually pretty sick for a slot machine with a princess as the main character. Maybe too many players are like Starlight Princess? Nahhh thanks I’m good! But this game is absolute madness sometimes.

It’s by far one of my fav slots, even tho I have not been able to get a huge win (500x or more) on it, but I am trying to get one once in a while.

I was wondering if the Bandit could try crank that Princess a bit and see if she can indeed spit out a huge win? 😛

Thank you!

I have attached a screenshot showing a 20x multiplier for example…so far the biggest one I have seen is my 100x but I have heard it can drop even higher ones.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Pragmatic is kinda the “Apple” in slot-land.  Very pretty graphics and well made, but they tend the copy other studios… for the better or for the worse!

That Starlight Princess screenshot reminds me of Moon Princess / Moon Princess 100 a lot with the Sailor Moon thing going on.  A grid slot with increasing multipliers with 3 different princess characters.  There is also the Rise of Olympus version for the more masculine players 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)