Remember the 4 game Gorilla thing?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

How can he possibly fail to show up now with 4 chances?!?! 😀

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Said it before, this is the evolution of megaways ….. they’ll all go through it… genie probably next

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Atleast it’s not got the extra super bet that does fuck all lol

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Uh oh….

How does this even tempt ya in then…. 4 scatters = bonus? Or 3?

Collect Frankies to unlock more grids in the bonus?

Hopefully providers come out with a new, genuine approach to a game soon but i fear not…

Outlaw

mattowl1867 wrote:

Uh oh….

Hopefully providers come out with a new, genuine approach to a game soon but i fear not…

This is such an easy way to keep a game franchise rolling on for a few months/years. in fairness … it is a new system and it can be interesting so you can understand the move, and I’ll admit I kind of like gorilla..but hopefully as you said they don’t just realise a fuck tonne of them in the way megaways went and change nothing about it game to game ..but there’s no pressure to do so because it’s a megaways game and like flies on shit people group around these games keeping them popular…

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

mattowl1867 wrote:

Uh oh….

This is such an easy way to keep a game franchise rolling on for a few months/years. in fairness … it is a new system and it can be interesting so you can understand the move, and I’ll admit I kind of like gorilla..but hopefully as you said they don’t just realise a fuck tonne of them in the way megaways went and change nothing about it game to game ..but there’s no pressure to do so because it’s a megaways game and like flies on shit people group around these games keeping them popular…

Hopefully we see it played or try it ourselves soon and can pass on the good or bad review!

I’ve not touched Gorilla Gold yet… i guess I’d feel proper.hooked in or committed to it if i started, all them screens whirring away!

May bash a go on small stakes with a strict limit. I’ve seen a lot of huge wins on GGold

Outlaw

mattowl1867 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

mattowl1867 wrote:

Uh oh….

Hopefully we see it played or try it ourselves soon and can pass on the good or bad review!

I’ve not touched Gorilla Gold yet… i guess I’d feel proper.hooked in or committed to it if i started, all them screens whirring away!

May bash a go on small stakes with a strict limit. I’ve seen a lot of huge wins on GGold

It’s a good game, the bonus need you to land in the gorilla bonus, The free spins are wank …. so bad I’d almost advise people try and gamble to the top all the time, and if you lose free spins, well  they don’t do dick anyway ( I’m my plays at least ) , so gorilla bonus and for the apes to turn up, if they do the multiplier goes really well …. the only thing I’d say is, you’ll have to be ok with playing out of your usual comfort stake, so cheapest fair is 50p, ( so if your a 20p-30-40 stake it’s quite an increase ) equally if you’re a £1 staker, you might want to increase that so your screen represents your  intended stake. I’d normally play £1 but on gorilla I play £2..so that the four screen have a good base stake each …But that my weird logic

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Not played it yet, some big hits on the game but you almost need the perfect set up. Free spins are worthless so it is super spins or nothing. Even then yoi need the Monkey into turn up quickly.

Would like to give it a go but, seems expensive. Fishing Frenzy should be easy to bonus at least. Bonuses are usually terrible but it does bonus frequently on the normal game

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)