Reel king twitter give away

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

OK Mr bandit I can not do twitter due to some cock up with my email used for an account I can not access?. So let’s say I’m a bit gutted I can’t enter. The fact I was contemplating lemon curd sarnies for the next week when I heard you say one hundred and fucking five thousand pounds in, did make me bring a bit sick up. I joined the soccer millions site and deposited but can’t enter the draw as no twitter. So I’m going to spit my dummy out, kick my chair over and storm off. ( forum door slams shut ) ?????.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Just open a new email mate?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I can’t believe I’ve just joined Twitter. This is me who doesn’t do social media. What you doing to me bandit ha ha. ??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Yeah opening a new email would probably solve your issue OP although I wouldn’t bother because I’m going to win this one, I can feel it in my balls ?

Quality viewing that one bandit mate that’s twice that you’ve bought it back from 100k deep isn’t it? Absolutely mental stuff

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Going to have to do this social media stuff and create a Twitty account

£800 up great game never in doubt ha ha ha brilliant

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Eightblack wrote:

Yeah opening a new email would probably solve your issue OP although I wouldn’t bother because I’m going to win this one, I can feel it in my balls ?

Quality viewing that one bandit mate that’s twice that you’ve bought it back from 100k deep isn’t it? Absolutely mental stuff

Yeah i was £108k in once and finished on £108,300 and tbh, it was remarkably similar with the big one happening around the same point – no footage of that first effort though. Leaving it alone for a while now.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

I can’t believe I’ve just joined Twitter. This is me who doesn’t do social media. What you doing to me bandit ha ha. ??

Ditto haz only hope ive done it right . Haha now i can tell all these famous c–ts what i think about them .?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Lucky laddie 8 take it u got someone to empty them  for ye ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Ditto haz only hope ive done it right . Haha now i can tell all these famous c–ts what i think about them .?

Yeah never thought of that lol. Who should we start with. ??

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Jings crivens help ma boab !!

Nice one stevie  i dont think even the man above would have been able to bring that one back ?

i have just sent a msge down south to auld lizzie to notify her of the cancellation of her use of my soveriegnty and herby officially pass it on to ur good self.  and  i now pronouce you king steven the  REEL KING .  Yeeeeehaaah

WestVirginaUSA WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Fudgin loved the video man. I always liked real king, glad your showing videos of the play. Peace and luck to ya man. Hope the golf game goes well this season!

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Yeah never thought of that lol. Who should we start with. ??

some of the big headed football players for a start . My teams any way.   lol they win a couple of games and think their the bees knees .?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Not checked the comments yet so dont gob at me if it’s already been said.. you can join via phone number 🙂

Just joined my self via phone number, no email needed :p

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Not been said.. phew.. I dont use social media either so it’s a new one for me. Good luck to you all 🙂

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

If i win this twitter malarky please feel free to give the prize to a charity of your choice.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)