Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 983 total)
  • Author
    nickpig30 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

You need to get a Reel King door knocker or something for that house or rename it Casa Donk!

pritmist WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Nice one Bandit! Really chuffed to bits for you that this fairytale had a happy ending.

But no doubt, with every fairytale, there is that evil half cousing lurking for revenge and it’s not the last we see of Reel King golden paths.

If you want, I’d be happy to direct the movie 🙂 HAHA!

Enjoy the darts and some time off from that golden path of glory.

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

looks like the house will get an extension lol. Nice to see someone win at these things, good job im not the jealous type or id find something to nitpick at you about ;D

Chaz8181 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Best gambler on the net. Well done pal  I’m look forward to Monday slotting   enjoy the darts ?

Pdavidson88 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

fontaine wrote:

What house are you buying with 100k? Do you live in Morecambe? ?

Oi! What’s wrong with Morecambe.. ?

Yozzer1 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hello there Mr bandit pretty much watched all your vids they help me not put money on slots which is great lol , I’ve never wrote on here before but ive read both threads and check backinamo a lot I’m not writing to give my opinion it’s your money no one else’s, most people love your vids and your threads and I’d say the ones which moan are just jealous of what u have done and can do with the ladder smash finger. Anyway best of luck mate and keep blowing the doors off

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’m quite sad that this thread is over lol what an absolute beast it’s been.. the fandits loved it, shame about the jealousy from others.

(Do you like my name for bandit fans lol fandits ?)

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Reel king??????

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

pritmist wrote:

Bandit, just chucking it out there. Can I lend a £100? If you don’t ask you don’t get right.

Legit asking for one of your on the spot prizes for just being straight up and asking for a hand out like an utter bellend ?

Peace and carrots Steve!

You utter Minge bag !!!

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Right that’s it! @pritmist has proved to be the straw that has broken my camels back. I don’t care if you’re an utter bellend asking for a handout, a dedicated and valuable member of the forum or The Bandit himself – no more Peace and Carrots! Is that understood?!?!? No more, Ok! Just no more!!! At its best it’s annoying, at its worst it can be used when you’ ve posted like a complete piss flap and I can’t be doing with it. So that’s settled then – good – thank you. War and Broccoli  ?

pritmist WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Haha, you seriously crack me up mate! It’s so hard to percieve when someone is joking and saying something in jest versus when someone is being serious. Please don’t think you feel it’s ok to waltz in and tell me what I can and cannot post on this forum. Yes, Steve has been getting pissed with genuine trolls and some people post some obnoxious things. But in all honesty I find your post hilarious.

I’ve never asked for a handout and trust me I don’t need one. SO if you’ve had a shitty day and feel like venting, then please jog on and do it elsewhere. I’m here for the slots and banter and nothing else.

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Yeah – joking of course – perhaps I didn’t use enough of these ???. Post what you like bud, I’m not a MOD – it all makes the world go round

HLarsson7 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Yassss Daryl Guerny entrance your bouncing your tits off haha

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Malkychamp wrote:

Reel king??????

Hahaha i love this 😀

dutchphoto81 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Pdavidson88 wrote:

fontaine wrote:

What house are you buying with 100k? Do you live in Morecambe? ?

Oi! What’s wrong with Morecambe.. ?

We have a fucking Burger King in Morecambe and a big Aldi!

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 983 total)

The topic ‘Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.’ is closed to new replies.