Reel King Challenge

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    notrege WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Nice one ! Glad to see it’s still giving you plenty of enjoyment – why do you think reel king is easier to do than the same gamble on venture?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I think it is down to how the ladder generates tbh, like Captain Venture for example, the top of the ladder is ALWAYS 1000x where Reel King will put the top figure based on a doubling of the initial win on the reels until it cannot double any more times and remain 1000x or less. For example, on £1.60 stake if you get an 80p win, the steps are 80p/£1.60/£3.20/£6.40/£12.80/£25.60/£51.20/£102.40/£204.80/£409.60 and £819.20 – it has to stop at the £819.20 because it would double to £1,638.40 which is too much for that stake, £819.20 is a 512x win and a ladder top – Venture is a whole different animal lol

notrege WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Ah ok, gotcha so effectively the odds will have changed slightly in your favour on reelking I’d assume as you’ll more than likely have less steps to climb

looking forward to part 2 of you attempting the venture ladder next … instead of 2 day’s maybe 2 weeks !!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Lol yeah probably 2 years! I did hit the top on Venture for £8,000 at one point, i think i managed it once prior to that too, for i think £2,000. It just seems a fuck load harder haha

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Just nipped on to have another bash at reel king. had one this morning and it sank a tenner so i was a little wary but videoslots had a nice bonus so i chanced it.

Bloody hell, the scrolls wouldn’t leave me be, was only ever 1 scroll but i must have had it “ding to the end” about 7 times in 30 spins and my rule is to collect scroll wins and gamble lil base wins. So i racked the balance up to 30 from my initial tenner so that covers my stake, the loss this morning and 10 quid to take home. Low stakes but its all for fun, the hole i can dig myself into is quite shallow this way.

Gambulaah WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Ramm wrote:

Just nipped on to have another bash at reel king. had one this morning and it sank a tenner so i was a little wary but videoslots had a nice bonus so i chanced it.

Bloody hell, the scrolls wouldn’t leave me be, was only ever 1 scroll but i must have had it “ding to the end” about 7 times in 30 spins and my rule is to collect scroll wins and gamble lil base wins. So i racked the balance up to 30 from my initial tenner so that covers my stake, the loss this morning and 10 quid to take home. Low stakes but its all for fun, the hole i can dig myself into is quite shallow this way.

That’s nice, my hole is a quarter way to reaching China, someone better have a long ass rope to haul my ass out of it, not gonna happen

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Just in from work and popped on the new vid. glad to hear you hit the tops you were aiming for. however i am here for more selfish reason lol.  Was i close with my 6am wednesday prediction?

notrege WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Sorry to see your attempt on venture was unsuccessful hope one day it’ll be generous … any chance on gambling a bonus to the top on paws of fury … Be interesting to see

osulle WANTED $8
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

So i am currently lay in bed and bored, laptop is here and i have Videoslots loaded up and £1,000 in the balance. Everyone knows i love Reel King so i have set myself a challenge for the evening….. can i do it? I am going to try and hit the top on 20p then 40p then 60p then 80p and then finally £1….. all in one session – what are my chances?!?

I will update the thread as i go lol

I watched your vid so I know the outcome. Videoslots doesn’t allow me to play Greentube in Ireland for some reason but I doubt if I could I would have the nerves to play the way you do.  I am always glad when it works out for you.  It’s great to see the people who entertain you get rewarded themselves!  Congrats Steve you are my Reel King hero!

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Hit the top again on 20p this morning for 150 quid so there’s more money off the debt I owe the folks. This game has shot up my favourites list now that I’m playing it properly but damn you gotta have balls of steel when you are sat with a fiver in the balance and have to choose between taking 75 or going for the top.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)