Reel king

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Happened to be out and about today after not gambling for ages and happened upon an arcade now being a problem gambler I did the sensible thing and gave the wife the majority of money and the bank card but upon strolling in what you my eyes stumble across a little machine with a lonely looking fat man upon it (reel King) so I head over with the measly 70 quid I had 1 pound a spin 2 presses in 3 scrolls woo hoo this gotta be good yea the grand sum of 25 quid and up pops the double or nothing gamble which promptly lost only for a lucky horseshoe to appear which blasts in a win of 22 quid or so I thought says to the Mrs just bang that gamble button just as I turn to the screen imagine the horror to actually see it is a 220 quid win it was like a slow motion as she smacked the button only to hear the delightful ding of a won gamble so balance now at 440with the final gamble 500 flashing and with a swift action I whacked the button without thinking and no it wasn’t the gamble button it was the collect and swiftly collected in total 458 quid in lively shiny pound coins so in that went to the Mrs purse aswell with still money to play with thought it’s paying well il have another 10 er and with 2 quid left a lovely 5 dinger thinking gotta be 1 the lovely big red scroll popped in for pots gold sat at 492 silver was around 278 and bronze was 180 ish so hit the button closed my eyes open them just in time to see congratulations you have won the silver pot so no gamble this time that was swiftly withdrawn to the safety of the wife’s purse and that was it I’d had enough a few little goes on party time  but it made me see how easy I could be sucked back into it again ended leaving with over 600 of profit  and booked a little jaunt away for me and the wife and crazily had no urge to try online or anything bit long winded I know now just await the punctuation police to intercept this post lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Nice one mate. That lucky loser would gamble to jackpot many times. I’ve only seen 125 as the highest. Just needs a double hit and booosh jackpot.

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

It’s just so ironic “lucky loser” lol in hindsight maybe should of pressed it again but it was more the principle if it had lost I would of pressed it again and again till either jackpot hit or totally lost

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

You definitely did the right thing. I’ve seen it at similar amounts go all the way back to nothing many times.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Joeholdway wrote:

It’s just so ironic “lucky loser” lol in hindsight maybe should of pressed it again but it was more the principle if it had lost I would of pressed it again and again till either jackpot hit or totally lost

In hindsight you did the right thing, you would’ve been risking £458 for an extra £42 I know what I’d rather have!

Well in mate

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)