Reel king

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Spent a bit of time yesterday on reel king with a beer, low rolling,  no stress,  got quite a few tops … this one was the first  yeasterday

two things bandit keeps saying that isn’t a lie …. fuck me even winning a hundred quid, it’s doesn’t half get your blood pumping going up the ladder, it is an exciting game, you hit the top and you feel like Jonny bigbollocks the best hun smith in the west …………..of England …and b)  when the “buttons clicks” land and you’re going up the ladder …. it’s impossible to stop, you’re in the “ click zone “, totally cont blame him for not stopping ….. I totally couldn’t stop pressing, there’s this beat that you find and all of a sudden it’s up the top …….topping this is like beating a video game ….great game, never I. Doubt …

Outlaw

@seedy please please please can we have the edith button …. eddy button …..the correction button back …….?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

@seedy please please please can we have the edith button …. eddy button …..the correction button back …….?

Ducking annoying isn’t it ??? someone poke @spidermint to fix it ?

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Ducking annoying isn’t it ??? someone poke @spidermint to fix it ?

It is cause you cant change the word or delete a comment and do it again, so I might say “good luck mate” and it comes out “ good fuck male “ …… I mean ….

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

No it makes me chuckle some of the spelling mistakes lol.

In truth it is enable it just seems like it disables itself for some reason it is still being investigated 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

No it makes me chuckle some of the spelling mistakes lol.

You’re the ducking worst for it ???

Gavster1989 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Yeah it’s very hard to stop on that gamble ladder. It’s the only game that has had me screaming and shouting when I eventually hit the top. Especially when I was £700 deep onto a quid stake and topped it for £768. Then you look at the gamble step by step and call your self a stupid …….

Did I really gamble £384 to get to that point ?. I got one the other day on 60p £518.40 and my head exploded as the game was really shit hardly any wins and dings. £17 quid left in the balance and £400 deep. That was my cut off point were I was walking. Boom top. Went from a very bad day to on top of the world with in 5 clicks.

One thing I will say is it’s only worth playing this game if you have a decent bank roll even starting on 20p as it can take ages. Eventually you will top it but how much you put in is a different story. And you always have that paranoia thinking have they changed the way it plays which I do believe they have.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)